Seinfeld Season 3 Episode 21: "The Letter" Quotes
I like the button fly. That is one place on my wardrobe I do not need sharp interlocking metal teeth. It's a mink trap down there.Jerry
- Permalink: I like the button fly. That is one place on my wardrobe I do not...
(Jerry and Nina are watching TV)
Jerry: Don't go in there, you're gonna get shot.
(Gunshot on TV)
Jerry: I told you.
- Permalink: Don't go in there, you're gonna get shot. I told you.
Jerry: (picks up Nina's painting George bought) And by the way, can you get this thing outta my house?
George: Tell you what; I'll make a deal with you. I'll sell it to you right now for ten bucks.
- Permalink: And by the way, can you get this thing outta my house? Tell yo...
Kramer: You're sure you don't want me to take my clothes off? 'Cause I'll do it.
Nina: No, that's the last thing in the world I want you to do.
Kramer: Well why don't you take your clothes off?
- Permalink: You're sure you don't want me to take my clothes off? 'Cause I'l...
Jerry: How are you feeling?
Kramer: Oh yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. (to Elaine) How're you, Carroll?
George: Hey Kramer.
Kramer: Hi Mike.
- Permalink: How are you feeling? Oh yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. How're you,...
Jerry: I have to go meet Nina. You want to come to her loft, check out her paintings?
George: I don't get art.
Jerry: There's nothing to get.
George: No, it always has to be explained to me, and then I have to have someone explain the explanation.
Jerry: She does a lot of abstract stuff. In fact she's painting Kramer right now.
- Permalink: I have to go meet Nina. You want to come to her loft, check out ...
Mrs. Armstrong: (on The Kramer) I sense great vulnerability. A land child crying out for love; an innocent orphan in the post-modern world.
Mr. Armstrong: I see a parasite. A sexually-depraved miscreant, who is seeking to gratify only his most basic and immediate urges.
- Permalink: I sense great vulnerability. A land child crying out for love; a...
I hopped a steam boat to Sweden.Kramer
- Permalink: I hopped a steam boat to Sweden.