Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Kramer: Oh! That's Newman.
Newman: I'm on the roof!
Kramer: Well? What are you waiting for?
Kramer: You wanna shoot some pool tonight?
Newman: I can't, I'm goin' to the movies.
- Permalink: Kramer! Oh! That's Newman. I'm on the roof! Well? What are...
Jerry: My guys don't know your guys! You can't just lock 'em all in the same machine together! They'll start a riot!Kramer: Have you ever met my guys?Jerry: No, I can't say as I have.Kramer: We-ell!
- Permalink: We-ell!
This is just like what they do in the movies.George
- Permalink: This is just like what they do in the movies.
You got a "mickey" source?Jerry
- Permalink: You got a mickey source?
George: What about like an announcer? Like a color man? You know how I always make those interesting comments during the game?
Jerry: Yeah. Yeah. You make good comments.
George: So? What about that?
Jerry: Well, they tend to give those jobs to ex-ballplayers and, ya know, people in broadcasting.
George: That's really not fair.
- Permalink: What about like an announcer? Like a color man? You know how I a...
I'm gonna slip him a "mickey."George
- Permalink: I'm gonna slip him a mickey.
Jerry: The best revenge is living well.
George: There's no chance of that.
- Permalink: The best revenge is living well. There's no chance of that.
Elaine: So I'm going to a nudist colony next week.
Rick: Nudist colony?
Elaine: Oh yeah, yeah I love nudist colonies they help me unwind. Bleh.
Rick: I've never been to one.
Elaine: Oh really you should go their great! Except when there over it's hard to get used to clothes, so sometimes when I'm in my office I just sit there naked.
Elaine: Oh yeah I usually sit around naked a couple hours a day. I cook naked, I clean naked, I drive naked, naked, naked, naked!
Rick: Who are you!?
Elaine: Trust me mister you don't wanna know.
- Permalink: So I'm going to a nudist colony next week. Nudist colony? Oh...
(about a suicidal friend) What am I supposed to do? Tell him how much there is to live for? Why should I lie to the guy?Kramer
- Permalink: What am I supposed to do? Tell him how much there is to live for...
(to George) You can't win. You can't beat me. That's why I'm here, and you're there. Because I'm a winner. I'll always be a winner, and you'll always be a loser.Rick
- Permalink: You can't win. You can't beat me. That's why I'm here, and you'r...
Kramer: Well Newman jumped last night.
Jerry: What? Did you talk to him? What did you say?
Kramer: I said 'Wave when you pass my window.'
- Permalink: Well Newman jumped last night. What? Did you talk to him? What...
George: I like horses. I could be a stable boy.
George: Nah, it's probably a union thing.
- Permalink: I like horses. I could be a stable boy. Nah, it's probably a...