Seinfeld Season 1 Episode 2: "The Stakeout" Quotes
Jerry: So, do you date immature men?
Vanessa: Almost exclusively.
- Permalink: So, do you date immature men? Almost exclusively.
George: I'm, uh, I'm an architect.
Vanessa: Really. What do you design?
George: Uh, railroads, uh
Vanessa: I thought engineers do that.
George: They can
- Permalink: I'm, uh, I'm an architect. Really. What do you design? Uh, r...
(opening bit) I think to a man, a cheque is like a note from your mother that says "I don't have any money, but if you'll contact these people, I'm sure they'll stick up for me... If you just trust me this one time I don't have any money but I have these... I wrote on these... is this of any value at all?Jerry
- Permalink: I think to a man, a cheque is like a note from your mother that ...
Jerry: Art Core?
- Permalink: ArtCore. Art Core? velay. Corevelay?
Jerry: Wait a second That's her on the right.
George: I forgot who I am! Who am I?!
Jerry: You're you. We're having lunch with Art Corvelay.
George: Let me be the architect, I can do it!
- Permalink: Wait a second That's her on the right. I forgot who I am! Who ...
Sagman, Bennet, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taft.Jerry
- Permalink: Sagman, Bennet, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taft.