Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Why can't Joe DiMaggio have a donut like everyone else?Kramer
- Permalink: Why can't Joe DiMaggio have a donut like everyone else?
I've always been a stall man.George
- Permalink: I've always been a stall man.
Pam: I hope you're both happy.
Jerry: I'm not happy.
George: Me neither. I've never been happy.
Jerry: I mean I'm happy sometimes, but not now.
George: In college, maybe. Those were fun times.
Jerry: Yeah, college was fun.
- Permalink: I hope you're both happy. I'm not happy. Me neither. I've ne...
George: Men have been popping into my sexual fantasies. All of a sudden, I'll be in the middle.
Elaine: Of what? Oh.
George: And a guy will appear from out of nowhere. I say "Get out of here! What do you want? You don't belong here!"
- Permalink: Men have been popping into my sexual fantasies. All of a sudden,...
Raymond: (massaging George's hamstring) How did you do this?
George: (VERY tense) Do what?
Raymond: How did you hurt your hamstring?
George: (quickly) I dunno
Raymond: You don't know?
George: I dunno
Raymond: Okay, where did this happen?
George: (Quickly again) Korea.
Raymond: You hurt yourself in Korea?
George: I dunno.
- Permalink: How did you do this? Do what? How did you hurt your hamstri...