Sex and the City Season 3 Episode 9: "Easy Come, Easy Go" Quotes
Samantha: What are you going to do?
Carrie: She's not going to do anything.
Charlotte: Okay, you need to take a big breath, cause your starting to bug me.
Samantha: How dare he say that to you? Married men, never leave their wives.
Carrie: Even if he did, I have no intention of doing anything, for two reasons; first I have a great boyfriend and second I'm not insane.
- Permalink: What are you going to do? She's not going to do anything. Ok...
Miranda What did he say?
Carrie: He said it's not working out and then he leaned in, and said, if you know anyone whose interested.
(Miranda holds her breath)
Charlotte: Well, you don't know any one whose interested. He's married Carrie, Carrie his married.
Carrie: Charlotte, I'm aware of that fact.
- Permalink: Miranda What did he say? He said it's not working out and then...
Samantha: Well, lets, just say it, you won.
Carrie: Was there a contest?
Samantha: Oh, please, there's always a contest with an ex. It's called who will die miserable.
- Permalink: Well, lets, just say it, you won. Was there a contest? Oh, p...
Carrie: Big's leaving his wife.
Samantha: I knew it.
Cahrlotte: Oh my God!
Carrie: He got drunk and told me at the furniture show.
Miranda: What was he doing at the furniture show?
Carrie: Drinking and leaving his wife.
- Permalink: Big's leaving his wife. I knew it. Oh my God! No! He got...
Big: I've got a secret to tell you. I'ts not working, I'm getting out. If you know anyone whose interested?
Carrie: You should keep that to yourself, no one is interested in that information.
- Permalink: I've got a secret to tell you. I'ts not working, I'm getting out...
Big: So, how are you?
Big: And Daniel Boone, is he a nice guy?
Carrie: His name is Aidan.
Big: Where's your sense of humor?
Carrie: Where's your wife?
Big: Guarding her bid on a silent acution. She's got her eye on a beige chair. Everything in my apartment is now beige. Beige, is bull shit.
Carrie: I thought you wanted beige?
Big: Yea, well, it doesn't quite fit.
- Permalink: So, how are you? Great! And Daniel Boone, is he a nice guy? ...
Carrie: How many drinks have you had?
Big: Not nearly enough.
- Permalink: How many drinks have you had? Not nearly enough.
I had often fantasised about running into my ex and his wife, but, in those fantasies, I was running into them with a truck.Carrie
- Permalink: I had often fantasised about running into my ex and his wife, bu...
Carrie: Hey, I'm like your roadie.
Aidan: Oh, I don't have a road, I just have this booth, so at best, you're my booth bitch.
Carrie: Yeah, I'm your booth bitch.
Carrie: I wax your wood.
Aidan: You wax it real good.
Carrie: That's, 'cause, I'm your booth bitch.
- Permalink: Hey, I'm like your roadie. Oh, I don't have a road, I just ha...
Bunny: Do you play tennis?
Bunny; I like her.
Trey: Join the club.
- Permalink: Do you play tennis? Umm! Bunny; I like her. Join the club.
Carrie: You think, maybe, you don't want him to move away?
Miranda: No, it's not that simple. My head tells me its time for him to leave, but, the idea of him moving to a basement apartment on the corner of depressing, and west shit street, really breaks my heart.
- Permalink: You think, maybe, you don't want him to move away? No, it's no...
Carrie: There should be some sort of city funded break-up housing, for those who find themselves in need.
Carrie: Like a big orphanage, filled with white beds, where old boyfriends could think about what they did wrong, and cry themselves to sleep, in a clean safe environment.
- Permalink: There should be some sort of city funded break-up housing, for t...