Sex and the City Season 1 Episode 11: "The Drought" Quotes
New York City is all about sex. People getting it, people trying to get it, people who can't get it. No wonder the city never sleeps. It's too busy trying to get laid.Carrie
- Permalink: New York City is all about sex. People getting it, people trying...
I'm warning you ladies, if I make it to four months, I'm humping one of you.Miranda
- Permalink: I'm warning you ladies, if I make it to four months, I'm humping...
the women are spying on Carrie's neighbours having sex
Charlotte: It never goes down does it? Look it's still....
Samantha: Gummy bear please. Give me the fucking candy.
Carrie: Hey, snapping over gummy bears might be a sign that celibacy is not for you.
Samantha: All I can say is that, my big payoff better be worth it.
Miranda: Samantha, I don't understand you, there are people out there starving and your fasting.
- Permalink: The women are spying on Carrie's neighbours having sex It neve...
Kevin leaves to answer his phone
Charlotte: Ok when?
Carrie: Umm, three years ago.
Charlotte: Three years, I can live with that. Serious?
Carrie: Oh no!
Charlotte: Good! Why'd you two break up?
Carrie: You know, we were in different places and I .....
Charlotte: Listen, Carrie, we don't have time for diplomacy, just tell me.
Carrie: He's a sex maniac.
- Permalink: Kevin leaves to answer his phone Ok when? Umm, three years a...
Carrie: Meeting a friend's new boyfriend for the first time is always a little tense, what if you don't like him, what if he doesn't like you?
Charlotte: Kevin, this my good friend Carrie.
Kevin: Hey, Carrie.
Carrie: What if you've already slept with him?
Charlotte: You two know each other?
Carrie: Well, kind of....
Kevin: We used to go out.
Carrie: Well, kind of used to go out.
Charlotte: You two used to go out, that's so funny.
- Permalink: Meeting a friend's new boyfriend for the first time is always a ...
Men aren't that complicated, they're kinda like plants.Samantha
- Permalink: Men aren't that complicated, they're kinda like plants.
Carrie: I farted.
Samantha: Then move your mat away.
Carrie: Not, now, I did it in front of Big.
Samantha: Big mistake.
Carrie: You think? It wasn't a choice. I'm human. It happened.
Samantha: No, honey, you're a woman, and men don't like women to be human. We aren't supposed to fart, douche, use tampons or have hair in places we shouldn't .
- Permalink: I farted. Then move your mat away. Not, now, I did it in fro...
Sex is the barometer for what's going on in the relationship.Samantha
- Permalink: Sex is the barometer for what's going on in the relationship.
Carrie: Is it normal to be in the same bed and not do it?
Miranda: I guess, it depends on what's normal for you?
Carrie: Oh God, I hate that. Who am I to know what's normal? I've been dating a hundred years. I haven't a clue.
Miranda: Well, three months is not normal for me. One month was interesting. Two months was numbing. Three months, I'm going out of my mind.
- Permalink: Is it normal to be in the same bed and not do it? I guess, it ...
Carrie: I farted. I farted in front of my boyfriend...
Carrie: And we're no longer having sex. And he thinks of me as one of the boys. And I'm gonna have to move to another city where the shame of this won't follow me.
Miranda: You farted, you're human.
Carrie: I don't want him to know that.
- Permalink: I farted. I farted in front of my boyfriend... And? And we'r...
Miranda: Three times? Try three months.
Miranda: Yes. Now would be a good time to wipe that horrible look off your face.
Carrie: I'm sorry sweetie, I just, I didn't know. Where have I been?
Miranda: You've been having sex. I've been at Blockbuster renting videos. It's tragic. I'm like two rentals away from a free pound of gummy bears.
Carrie: Relax, you're just in a dry spell.
Miranda: I can't believe you just said that. You're all freaked out about three times. I'm talking three months.
- Permalink: Three times? Try three months. No? Yes. Now would be a good ...