Sex and the City Season 1 Quotes
Kevin leaves to answer his phone
Charlotte: Ok when?
Carrie: Umm, three years ago.
Charlotte: Three years, I can live with that. Serious?
Carrie: Oh no!
Charlotte: Good! Why'd you two break up?
Carrie: You know, we were in different places and I .....
Charlotte: Listen, Carrie, we don't have time for diplomacy, just tell me.
Carrie: He's a sex maniac.
- Permalink: Kevin leaves to answer his phone Ok when? Umm, three years a...
New York City is all about sex. People getting it, people trying to get it, people who can't get it. No wonder the city never sleeps. It's too busy trying to get laid.Carrie
- Permalink: New York City is all about sex. People getting it, people trying...
I'm warning you ladies, if I make it to four months, I'm humping one of you.Miranda
- Permalink: I'm warning you ladies, if I make it to four months, I'm humping...
Carrie: Meeting a friend's new boyfriend for the first time is always a little tense, what if you don't like him, what if he doesn't like you?
Charlotte: Kevin, this my good friend Carrie.
Kevin: Hey, Carrie.
Carrie: What if you've already slept with him?
Charlotte: You two know each other?
Carrie: Well, kind of....
Kevin: We used to go out.
Carrie: Well, kind of used to go out.
Charlotte: You two used to go out, that's so funny.
- Permalink: Meeting a friend's new boyfriend for the first time is always a ...
Sex is the barometer for what's going on in the relationship.Samantha
- Permalink: Sex is the barometer for what's going on in the relationship.
Carrie: Is it normal to be in the same bed and not do it?
Miranda: I guess, it depends on what's normal for you?
Carrie: Oh God, I hate that. Who am I to know what's normal? I've been dating a hundred years. I haven't a clue.
Miranda: Well, three months is not normal for me. One month was interesting. Two months was numbing. Three months, I'm going out of my mind.
- Permalink: Is it normal to be in the same bed and not do it? I guess, it ...
Men aren't that complicated, they're kinda like plants.Samantha
- Permalink: Men aren't that complicated, they're kinda like plants.
Carrie: I farted.
Samantha: Then move your mat away.
Carrie: Not, now, I did it in front of Big.
Samantha: Big mistake.
Carrie: You think? It wasn't a choice. I'm human. It happened.
Samantha: No, honey, you're a woman, and men don't like women to be human. We aren't supposed to fart, douche, use tampons or have hair in places we shouldn't .
- Permalink: I farted. Then move your mat away. Not, now, I did it in fro...
Carrie: I farted. I farted in front of my boyfriend...
Carrie: And we're no longer having sex. And he thinks of me as one of the boys. And I'm gonna have to move to another city where the shame of this won't follow me.
Miranda: You farted, you're human.
Carrie: I don't want him to know that.
- Permalink: I farted. I farted in front of my boyfriend... And? And we'r...