Sex and the City Season 3 Quotes
Carrie: You coming in for a landing there sister?
Miranda: Sorry, cute guy. I thought he was checking me out for a second.
(the girls turn to look)
Samantha: His a cutie alright.
Carrie: Yes, definitely looking.
Miranda: His looking at you guys looking at him like I asked you not to.
Carrie: Take your tray over there.
Charlotte: What? (excited)
Samantha: Absolutely! Why not?
Miranda: Because, this isn't PS 147, we're adults now, she's married for Christ sake. We have to at least pretend to know better.
- Permalink: You coming in for a landing there sister? Sorry, cute guy. I t...
Samantha: He lives with his parents?
Carrie: It's their apartment.
Samantha:So, not sexy honey. Dump him immediately, here use my cell phone.
- Permalink: He lives with his parents? It's their apartment. So, not sexy...
Carrie: I can't believe this place. It's like ten bucks a game.
Wade: Yeah, but the games come with beer.
Carrie: Yeah, that's cause they want you to play half as well and twice as much.
- Permalink: I can't believe this place. It's like ten bucks a game. Yeah, ...
Do you realise that a thirteen year old girl just bought us a two hundred bottle of Dom Perignon? You know what I was buying when I was thirteen? Nothing! I couldn't afford anything, I was serving dilly bars at Dairy Queen.Samantha
- Permalink: Do you realise that a thirteen year old girl just bought us a tw...
Jenny : So ladies is everything fabulous?
Samantha: It is now. I didn't know you were here...
Jenny: And I didn't know, you knew Carrie Bradshaw? You are fucking fabulous. Your column about secret sex, hello, my life. Seriously, my ex was so completely about the sex when we were alone but in the school hallway I didn't exist.
Girl 1: And there all like that.
Girl 2: Men suck.
- Permalink: Jenny. So ladies is everything fabulous? It is now. I didn't...
(at Wade's apartment) You said you had a view, not the view? And this breeze, it's like it's different air up there.Carrie
- Permalink: You said you had a view, not the view? And this breeze, it's lik...
Miranda: This is what happens to tongue thrusters? Am I hideous? Carrie: No. Hey, no, no, they don't look so bad.
Carrie: That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Samantha: Are you in pain? I'm in pain just looking at you.
- Permalink: No. Hey, no, no, they don't look so bad. Really? That's my...
Miranda: I've been trying to diagnosis myself on the Internet....
Charlotte: You can do that?
Miranda: Sure, Just type in your symptoms, hit enter, and wait for the word cancer to appear on the screen. Anyway, it turns out I'm a tongue thruster.
Samantha: Now, see, if you were a man that would be a good thing.
- Permalink: I've been trying to diagnosis myself on the Internet.... You c...
Dr Talley: With some clients I've found it often helps to create your own non-threatening language, with which to talk about sex.
Charlotte: I'm not sure that I understand.
Dr Talley: Well, for example, one client rather whimsically dubbed his anus "the chocolate starfish". (chuckles)
Trey: Are you quite sure you went to Yale?
- Permalink: With some clients I've found it often helps to create your own n...