Smallville Season 9 Episode 10: "Disciple" Quotes
I came here for a training session, Mia, not an audition for Kill Bill 3.Oliver
- Permalink: I came here for a training session, Mia, not an audition for Kil...
Clark: It's okay, Lois. He's just a truck.
Lois: Oh, Clark, come on. That's like saying Tommy Lee's just a drummer. Sometimes I worry there is no poetry in you.
Clark: You just have to look deeper.
- Permalink: It's okay, Lois. He's just a truck. Oh, Clark, come on. That's...
Zod: Look, Clark must have mentioned me. I'm Zod.
Lois: Can't say that he has. And being a championship-wrestling fan, I'd definitely remember a name like that.
- Permalink: Look, Clark must have mentioned me. I'm Zod. Can't say that he...
Zod: The apple is such a plain yet fascinating fruit.
Clark: What are you doing here?
Zod: You know, it was the apple that launched the Trojan War, one of the great epic battles of all time. And, in many religions here, it's the apple's fall from the Tree of Knowledge that represents the fall of Man. Now, I found that story quite interesting because it so aptly illustrates how humans hoard knowledge. Whereas our own Kryptonian religion... now, that teaches knowledge should be shared... by all.
Clark: I'm sure you didn't come here for a Sunday school lesson. What do you want?
- Permalink: The apple is such a plain yet fascinating fruit. What are you ...
Lois: Well, it is a lot to wrap your head around--Clark Kent and Lois Lane. Who knew?
Clark: I did.
- Permalink: Well, it is a lot to wrap your head around--Clark Kent and Lois ...
Lois: I'm a little nervous. It was our first public outing as kind of like a couple.
Clark: Emphasis on "kind of." You wouldn't even let me help you with your coat.
Lois: I held your hand.
Clark: Only when you were taking hors d'oeuvres out of it.
- Permalink: I'm a little nervous. It was our first public outing as kind of ...
Clark: You know, Lois, we could go back to the farm and take a walk. I could give you Clark Kent's tour of the galaxy.
Lois: Smallville... the only planet you know about is the one you read at the breakfast table.
- Permalink: You know, Lois, we could go back to the farm and take a walk. I ...