Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Lois: Clark Kent. You're back. I was beginning to think your family lived on some distant planet.
Clark: Must have really missed me.
Lois: Uh, only because the guy who sat in your desk was a certifiable psychopath. Otherwise, I've been so busy, I didn't even notice you were gone.
Clark: Missed you, too, Lois.
- Permalink: Clark Kent. You're back. I was beginning to think your family li...
Control myself? That's easy for you to say. It doesn't take... much to stay in control when you watch from the shadows. You stand apart from the world... while the rest of us live in it. Even when it breaks your heart.Corben
- Permalink: Control myself? That's easy for you to say. It doesn't take... m...
Lois: Well, it looks like the night shift finall clocked in. what happened--try to shave in your sleep?
Corben: Why do the electronic records in this place only go back a year.
Lois: Hello. Lois. Banter, banter, banter. What happened, did your snappy patter set with the sun?
Corben: Where are the records?!?
Lois: A little less snap and a little more patter, please.
- Permalink: Well, it looks like the night shift finall clocked in. what happ...
Lois: I just came to tell you that I'm not leaving the Daily Planet.
Tess: You were never leaving, Lois. I fired you.
Lois: Well, I'm not going to get into the whole "she said, she said" thing with you.
- Permalink: I just came to tell you that I'm not leaving the Daily Planet. ...
Clark: I told you: there is no Clark Kent.
Chloe: No disrespect to your Kryptonian calling, but coming back to feed the dog is about as human as it gets.
- Permalink: There is no Clark Kent. No disrespect to your Kryptonian calli...
Lois: Are you still at the office?
Corben: No, no. Sitting behind a desk just isn't the same without those pretty brown eyes of yours - I don't know - glaring at me.
- Permalink: Are you still at the office? No, no. Sitting behind a desk jus...