Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
I'm just a stupid piece of crap.Mr. Hanky
- Permalink: I'm just a stupid piece of crap.
(as Barbie) Butters, would you like to slap my titties around?Butters
- Permalink: Butters, would you like to slap my titties around?
(enthusiastically) An animated Christmas card! Kids, that just might be the dumbest idea I've ever heard, ever!Mayor
- Permalink: An animated Christmas card! Kids, that just might be the dumbes...
Don't you see guys Christmas is about presents.</i> Stan
- Permalink: Don't you see guys Christmas is about presents.
But Dad, we're just pieces of crap, Christmas isn't for us.Cornwallis
- Permalink: But Dad, we're just pieces of crap, Christmas isn't for us.
Cornwallis: We fixed it!
Mrs. Hankey: What's that kids?! They got your father's penis working again!
- Permalink: We fixed it! What's that kids?! They got your father's penis w...
Why does everyone in cartoons have such big heads?Stan
- Permalink: Why does everyone in cartoons have such big heads?
(while making the Christmas Card)
Kyle: Ok. 'woo' mouths again...
Stan: (clicks camera) one. two.
Kyle: So how much done is that?
Stan: "We wish you a m-merry..."
Kyle: Jesus Christ.
- Permalink: Ok. 'woo' mouths again... one. two. So how much done is tha...
The Cycle Of Poo
Mr. Hanky: Everything that lives on Earth, poos in some way, and that's how the cycle happens each and everyday. Just look at the green, green grass and the birds up in the sky, it's all here because of poo and now I'll tell you why! Grass is eaten by the cattle, which is eaten by women and men, and fuses with their body, and becomes poo again. And that poo goes through the sewer, where it's dumped into the sea, and it's eaten by the plankton, it becomes the fishes' meal. And when that bigger fish with the poo still inside, swims up onto the shore and gets eaten alive. A grizzly bear that poos on a dead piece of sand, so it can spring to life and become poo for the land!!!! It's the poo of the antelope, the poo of the giraffe, it crawls into the earth, and becomes the blades of grass, the grass is eaten by the cattle, which comes out the other end, to make food for humans, and start all over again!
Cornwallis: (in Brian McKnight mixed with Temptations type voice) I'm the poo of the antelope! That flows onto the ground!
Mr. Hankey: Becomes the grass of tomorrow, which the grazers turnaround!
Cornwallis: So I'm the leg of a leopard, and the wings of the hen!
Mr.Hankey and Cornwallis: Which becomes dinner for the humans, and turns back to poo again!!! That's the cycle, the cycle of poo!!
- Permalink: The Cycle Of Poo Everything that lives on Earth, poos in som...
Mr. Hankey: Come. You have to meet the little nuggets, too. Kids! This is our son, Cornwallis.
Cornwallis: Howdy Ho!
Mr. Hankey: Our daughter Amber.
Amber: Howdy Ho!
b>Mr. Hankey: And our son, Simon.
Simon: Eee, hey! Hnhn.
Mr. Hankey: Simon's not so smart. He was born with a peanut in his head.
- Permalink: Come. You have to meet the little nuggets, too. Kids! This is ou...
Kyle: He's gonna be here any minute, Ike.
Ike: Oooh nooo, poopies.
Kyle: He might not come if you're too close to the toilet bowl, Ike.
- Permalink: He's gonna be here any minute, Ike. Oooh nooo, poopies. ...
Mrs. Hankey: (to Mayor's aide) You wanna bet me I won't take off my clothes and run naked through this parking lot?
Mr. Hankey: Honey, please don't start.
Mrs. Hankey: I didn't start it! He was lookin' at my breasts!
Mr. Hankey: They're not real, ya know!
Mrs. Hankey: Don't you say that!
Mr. Hankey: Oh, big secret, everyone can tell they're made of silicorn!
- Permalink: You wanna bet me I won't take off my clothes and run naked throu...