South Park Season 2 Episode 14: "Chef Aid" Quotes
Mr. Garrison: Mr- Mr. Twig, are you OK? Mr- Mr. Twig?
(He lifts up the covers and notices Mr. Twig broken)
Mr. Garrison: (Screams) MR. TWIG IS BROKEN IN HALF!! WHO DID THIS!? YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS, YOU BASTARD!!
- Permalink: Mr- Mr. Twig, are you OK? Mr- Mr. Twig? MR. TWIG IS BROKEN ...
Look at the monkey. Look at the silly little monkey. (Juror's head explodes)Johnnie Cochran
- Permalink: Look at the monkey. Look at the silly little monkey.
Elton John: Wake up Wendy, smell the coffee
Kyle: (To Stan) Dude, that's your song for Wendy!
Cartman: Ha-ha! You're a wuss! (Stan hits him)
- Permalink: Wake up Wendy, smell the coffee Dude, that's your song for We...
Look Elton, you are a great singer, but a retarded monkey could write better lyrics.
- Permalink: Look Elton, you are a great singer, but a retarded monkey could ...
(When Mr. Garrison takes Mr. Twig to the hospital for his burns.
Mr. Garrison: Well, is he going to be all right doctor?
Doctor: Uh. It's a stick.
- Permalink: (When Mr. Garrison takes Mr. Twig to the hospital for his burns....
Chef told me to get a pompadour hat. I thought he said "bite the head of a bat" and the rest is history.Ozzy
- Permalink: Chef told me to get a pompadour hat. I thought he said bite the ...
Stan: Oh my god, Ozzy Osbourne bit Kenny's head off!
Kyle: You bastard!
- Permalink: Oh my god, Ozzy Osbourne bit Kenny's head off! You bastard!
I will do the German dance for you, it's fun and gay and tra-la-la. I hope you will enjoy my dance, fiddle-ey-aye, fiddle-ey-aye. Would you like some sauerkraut, German boy, German boy? Yes, I'd like some sauerkraut, boy I'm hungry!Cartman
- Permalink: I will do the German dance for you, it's fun and gay and tra-la-...
Stan: Dude, Chef is gone.
Kyle: No more Chef.
Cartman: No more salisbury steak and pecan pie. (sobs)
- Permalink: Dude, Chef is gone. No more Chef. No more salisbury steak an...
Now get the fudge out of my house.
- Permalink: Now get the fudge out of my house.
Cous-cous: Nobody came again!
Chef: There there, Cous-cous. It'll be alright. Maybe you just need to change your image.
Cous-cous: What do you mean?
Chef: Nobody wants to see a guy named Cous-cous. You need a big, strong, beefy name.
Cous-cous: Beefy, like Tri-Tip!
Chef: That's not bad. Here, have some meat loaf.
(back to present day)
Meat Loaf: I owe everything to Chef.
- Permalink: Nobody came again! There there, Cous-cous. It'll be alright. M...
Judge Moses: Mr. Chef, you've been found guilty for harrassing a major record label. The full fee of two million dollars will be handed over within 24 hours.
Chef: Do I look like I have two million dollars?
Judge Moses: Well, you have 24 hours to find it, or else you'll have to go to jail for eight million years!
Man: (whispering) It's actually for four years.
Judge Moses: Oh, sorry. You'll go to jail for four years.
Chef: This can't be happening!
- Permalink: Mr. Chef, you've been found guilty for harrassing a major record...