South Park Season 4 Episode 7: "Chef Goes Nanners" Quotes
Kyle: Kenny ate all the mints, dad.
Gerald: Oh, those weren't mints, those were antacid tablets.
Kyle & Stan: KENNY!
(Kenny drinks water then explodes)
- Permalink: Kenny ate all the mints, dad. Oh, those weren't mints, those w...
(to Kenny, who's eating a bowl of mints)
Kyle: Look, Kenny, I know your family's poor, but you cant just eat a bowl of mints for dinner...
Kenny: (Muffled) Well, f**k you.(Flips Kyle off)
- Permalink: Look, Kenny, I know your family's poor, but you cant just eat a ...
Wendy: Cartman, why don't you just go home. You aren't helping any.
Cartman: You won't let me help.
Wendy: That's because you're stupid and you're a racist.
- Permalink: Cartman, why don't you just go home. You aren't helping any. ...
Jimbo: (Spying on the Klan) Alright. Let's sneak in quietly.
Jimbo: Dammit Ned, doesn't that thing have a volume control?
- Permalink: Alright. Let's sneak in quietly. Okay. Dammit Ned, doesn't t...
Chef: Hey, Mackey! Sign up to march on Wednesday?
Mr. Mackey: Oh, Wednesday? Wednesday's tough. I guess- maybe I could do somethin' uh, Thursday afternoon.
Chef: Alright, fudge it, Thursday. Anyone else wanna go Thursday?
Principal Victoria: Thursday's no good, we've got choir council.
Mr. Mackey: Oh, yeah.
Principal Victoria: What about next Sunday?
Chef: Fine! Next Sunday!
Man 1: You mean, during the ball game?
Man 2: Oh, yeah. We can't do Sunday.
Principal Victoria: Oh, I can't do Monday.
Man: I could do Tuesday.
Mr. Mackey: Yeah, Tuesday morning's good.
Woman: You know what would be better for me is Saturday afternoon.
Man 2: Saturday is perfect for me.
Principal Victoria: Yeah. How about Saturday at 11:30?
Man 3: That sounds good.
Man 2: Yep.
Mr. Mackey: Yeah, I think that's the best day.
Chef: Okay! On Saturday, we march!
Man 2: Oh, march? What are we marching for?
Chef: To bring down the South Park Flag!
(People start walking away)
Man: Oh, I gotta go.
- Permalink: Hey, Mackey! Sign up to march on Wednesday? Oh, Wednesday? Wed...
Jimbo: Chef, what about the baseball team, the Cleveland Indians, huh? Should they change their name because it's racist?
- Permalink: Chef, what about the baseball team, the Cleveland Indians, huh? ...
Sheila: Mr. Garrison! You're a Klan member?
Mr. Garrison: No! No, but Mr. Hat is.
- Permalink: Mr. Garrison! You're a Klan member? No! No, but Mr. Hat is.
(to Wendy) Whoa! Calm down hoe.Cartman
- Permalink: Whoa! Calm down hoe.
People are gonna' start saying that the Denver Broncos are offensive to horses and then we'll have to SQUIRREL! (shoots down squirrel) Then we'll have to change everything.Jimbo
- Permalink: People are gonna' start saying that the Denver Broncos are offen...
This is about history kids. If you don't have respect for your past then you can never expect...BIRD! (shoots down bird) Then you can never expect to have a future.Jimbo
- Permalink: This is about history kids. If you don't have respect for your p...
Kyle: Cartman doesn't always win. He just gets pissed off and goes home, so we can't debate anymore.
Cartman: Nuh-uh, I'm just a better debater than you guys.
Stan: You don't even know what you're debating about half the time!
Cartman: Yes I do!
Craig: No, you don't!
Cartman: OH YEAH?!! WELL SCREW YOU GUYS! I'M GOING HOME!
Kyle: Told you.
- Permalink: Cartman doesn't always win. He just gets pissed off and goes hom...
Mayor McDaniels: (to Jimbo and Chef) Gentlemen, I understand you are here to present both sides of an issue. I want to hear you both out and do this in a civil and constructive manner, so I can give you both the time and attention you deserve. Jimbo why don't you begin.
Jimbo: Mayor, it's about the South Park flag
Mayor McDaniels: Oh Jesus Christ, not this again.
- Permalink: Gentlemen, I understand you are here to present both sides of an...