South Park Season 2 Episode 18: "Prehistoric Ice Man" Quotes
(Stan and Kyle are still fighting when Kenny is pulled under the conveyor belt and killed)
Stan: Oh, my God, they killed Kenny!
(A long silence as Stan waits for Kyle to say his usual line, "You bastards!")
Kyle: What?! I'm not talking to you!
- Permalink: Oh, my God, they killed Kenny! What?! I'm not talking to you...
(As Steve Irwin) Look! A king croc! (Walks up to a cow) Now, what I'm going to do, is jam my finger up it's... (The cow sits on him, then gets up, with Cartman stuck in his butt) Hey, get me outta here! Huh, kinda smells like Kenny's house in here!Cartman
- Permalink: Look! A king croc! Now, what I'm going to do, is jam my finger ...
This grizzly bear has the strength of over ten Morgan Freeman's. I'm really pissing him off right now.Steve Irwin
- Permalink: This grizzly bear has the strength of over ten Morgan Freeman's....
The prehistoric ice man is thought to be from the late Neo-Post-Jurassic era, where he was probably part of a hunting and gathering tribe that lived on Waterson Street.News Presenter
- Permalink: The prehistoric ice man is thought to be from the late Neo-Post-...
Dr Mephisto: He's gone. The ice man has broken out.
Government Agent: No, that's impossible! How could he have?
Dr Mephisto: He must have used... this door. (points to an open door)
- Permalink: He's gone. The ice man has broken out. No, that's impossible! ...
(as Steve Irwin) Now I'm gonna kick my friend Kyle in the bean bag and see what happens, by crikey.Cartman
- Permalink: Now I'm gonna kick my friend Kyle in the bean bag and see what h...
Stan: Good job Cartman, You killed Kyle.
Kenny: (muffled) You bastard!
Cartman: He shouldn't have called me fat.
Stan: Why the hell not, that's like calling the sky blue.
- Permalink: Good job Cartman, You killed Kyle. You bastard! He shouldn'...
Dr. Mephisto: Let's just hope the press doesn't get wind of this right away.
(door opens and press comes)
Officer Barbrady: Stand back, people, there's nothing to see here!
Press guy: What about the prehistoric ice man?
Officer Barbrady: Oh, yeah, there is that!
- Permalink: Let's just hope the press doesn't get wind of this right away. ...
Dude, it's a dude.Kyle
- Permalink: Dude, it's a dude.