Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Filmore: Can we do fingerpaint?
Mr. Garrison: No, we can't do fingerpaint! You kids wanna get herpes? Huh? How about a nice bucket of AIDS? Sound good?
- Permalink: Can we do fingerpaint? No, we can't do fingerpaint! You kids...
Butters, will you stop filibustering?Cartman
- Permalink: Butters, will you stop filibustering?
Chef: Hello there, children.
Boys: Hey, Chef.
Chef: How is sexual-education class coming?
Stan: It's dumb. Mister Mackey isn't teaching us anything.
Chef: Yeah, I don't think ol' Mackey knows a hymen from a hysterectomy. And Ms. Choksondik? I'd be surprised she's ever been laid in her life.
Kyle: Yeah. Chef, what's "laid"?
Chef: Oh, nothing. Now move along, children, you're holding up the line.
- Permalink: Hello there, children. Hey, Chef. How is sexual-education cl...
You think that sex is about fun and games and love? Wrong! Sex is about disease!Ms. Choksondik
- Permalink: You think that sex is about fun and games and love? Wrong! Sex i...
[Mr. Mackey doesn't know about sex]
Stan: Dude, haven't you ever had intercourse, Mr. Mackey?
Mr. Mackey: Well, sure I have! It's just I was about 19 at the time, so it's been about 21 years, m'kay. Let's see, uh, I'm pretty sure I took the -. Yeah I took the penis, and I but what the hell did I do with that damned thing?
- Permalink: Dude, haven't you ever had intercourse, Mr. Mackey? Well, su...
Sharon: Stanley, what the hell are you doing?
Stan: I'm beating off the dog.
- Permalink: Stanley, what the hell are you doing? I'm beating off the do...
Stan: I had no idea dogs made milk. Do it again.
Cartman: Dumbass, you can only milk a dog once every few hours. It doesn't work if you beat off the dog again right away.
- Permalink: I had no idea dogs made milk. Do it again. Dumbass, you can ...
Chef: Look, schools are teaching condom use to younger and younger students each day! But sex isn't something that should be taught in textbooks and diagrams. Sex is emotional and spiritual. It needs to be taught by family. I know it can be hard, parents, but if you leave it up to the schools to teach sex to kids, you don't know who they're learning it from. It could be from someone who doesn't know, [pans to Mr. Mackey] someone who has a bad opinion of it, [pans to Ms. Choksondik] or even a complete pervert. [pans to Mr. Garrison]
Mr. Garrison: What? Why did you pan to me just now? What the hell is that supposed to mean?
- Permalink: Look, schools are teaching condom use to younger and younger stu...
Sharon: Stanley, do you know why we grounded you for a month?
Randy: Beating off the dog is never appropriate when we have company over. (glances at Sharon) I mean EVER! Beating off the dog is never appropriate ever!
- Permalink: Stanley, do you know why we grounded you for a month? No. Be...