South Park Season 3 Episode 13: "Starvin' Marvin in Space" Quotes
Cartman: (as Tom Brokaw) Good day, gentlemen. I'm here to get the big story, the big scoop. I have just found out that you have found some kind of ship from an alien race. Seeing that I am Pulitzer Prize winning Tom Brokaw
Executive 1: Look, kid. Did you think this was going to fool anybody? You don't look anything like Tom Brokaw?
Cartman: What? Dare you question my integra-tah?
Kyle (from inside): I told you Tom Brokaw doesn't have a mustache, fat ass.
Cartman: Whooh, I had some bad burritos today.
- Permalink: Good day, gentlemen. I'm here to get the big story, the big scoo...
Federal Agent: Earlier this morning, an ethnic child was seen piloting an alien space craft over Chinese airspace.
Federal Agent: Cool?! That ship has enough plutonium on board to vaporise a small city. Is that "cool"?
- Permalink: Earlier this morning, an ethnic child was seen piloting an alien...
Remember... (pulls down a screen and points to it) reading the Bible plus accepting Jesus equals food.</i> Missionary
(all the Ethopians start reading the Bible)
- Permalink: Remember... reading the Bible plus accepting Jesus equals food.
Marvin: (series of clicking sounds)
Missionary: No no Marvin. Speak in God's language...English.
- Permalink: No no Marvin. Speak in God's language...English.
Marklar Leader: You see we call everything Marklar.
Kyle: Doesn't that get confusing?
Marklar Leader: No, not at all. Hey Marklar!
Marklar: Yes Marklar.
Marklar Leader: You see!
- Permalink: You see we call everything Marklar. Doesn't that get confusing...
Marklar Leader: I am Marklar, leader of the Marklar.
Stan: Uh, cool. My name is Stan and I'm the leader of Earth.
Marklar Leader: Marklar to you.
Cartman: Ey! I'm the leader of Earth!
Stan: Screw you, Cartman! I called leader first!
Cartman: Well, you can call leader 'til your ass bleeds, but that doesn't make it true!
- Permalink: I am Marklar, leader of the Marklar. Uh, cool. My name is Stan...
Kyle: Wait, wait, I think I can explain this whole thing. Marklar, these Marklars want to change your Marklar. They don't want this Marklar or any of his Marklars to live here, because it's bad for their Marklar. They use Marklar to try and force Marklars to believe their Marklar. If you let them stay here, they will build Marklars and Marklars, they will take all your Marklars and replace them with Marklar. These Marklars have no good Marklar to live on Marklar, so they must come here to Marklar. Please, let these Marklars stay where they can dwell and prosper without any Marklars, Marklars or Marklars.
Alien: Young Marklar, your Marklars are wise and true.
Christian woman: What the hell did he say?
- Permalink: Wait, wait, I think I can explain this whole thing. Marklar, the...
Stan: Maybe we'll come and visit sometime.
Cartman: Yeah, and maybe Jesse Jackson will be president.
- Permalink: Maybe we'll come and visit sometime. Yeah, and maybe Jesse Jac...
Marklar: You Marklars must leave.
Missionary: But you will all burn forever in eternal hellfire!
Marklar: Yes, that's nice, thank you for stopping by.
- Permalink: You Marklars must leave. But you will all burn forever in eter...
(slowly stuttering through the technical lingo) Now stay with me on this one folks. Sally Struthers has a Tiberian junker, which is the favored ship of the Huts, and she has trapped our new CBC ship in a, uh, positronic tractor beam. So we're going to need an ionic tractor disruptor. Not a regular ionic tractor disruptor, but a negative ionic tractor disruptor to help spread the word of Jesus. (mutters) I look like a f---in idiot up here.Pat Robertson
- Permalink: Now stay with me on this one folks. Sally Struthers has a Tiberi...
The hare-krishnas are totally gay!Mr. Garrison
- Permalink: The hare-krishnas are totally gay!
CIA member: I need to talk to you, you, you, and you. (points to Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny)
Mr. Garrison: Now what have you little bastards done?
Cartman: It was Kyle who went #2 in the urinal!
Kyle: Shut up, fat ass!
- Permalink: I need to talk to you, you, you, and you. Now what have you l...
Want more South Park?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!