South Park Season 5 Episode 8: "Towelie" Quotes
Kyle: I don't have to go to the lake!
Kyle:She says that's fine, but I still have to go to baseball practice.
Stan: Oh yeah, we've got baseball practice tonight. Goddamn it!
Cartman: We shouldn't have this many responsibilities. We're children!
Stan: It's alright we can still play for 6 more hours, and then we can go play baseball.
Towelie: (walks in) Don't forget to bring a towel!
Kyle: Oh, no.
Towelie : When you're playing sports, the sweat can get in your face. That's why Towelie says "Always keep an extra towel in your duffel bag".
Stan: Okay, we will.
Towelie: All right! (pauses) You wanna get high?
Kyle: No, we don't want to get high.
Towelie: Oh. Okay... Are you sure?
Cartman: Yes! Go away, you stupid towel!
(Towelie walks away.)
Stan: Oh, dude did you see that? I just cut off your face and ate it!
Cartman: That's so cool!
- Permalink: I don't have to go to the lake! Awesome! She says that's fine...
Kyle: (talking to his mom on the phone) Yea mom, I can't go to the lake. No, Stan's having emotional problems and I need to help Stan through it. He's got (asks Cartman) What is it?
Cartman: Date-rape psychosis.
Kyle: Date-rape something. YeaOkI willOk, thanks mom.
- Permalink: Yea mom, I can't go to the lake. No, Stan's having emotional pro...
Stan: It's Saturday at 2:30 that means we have39 hours to play game-sphere until school on Monday.
- Permalink: 30 that means we have39 hours to play game-sphere until school o...
Kyle: (to Stan about the Gamesphere) Wow, dude. You're the luckiest kid in South Park.
Cartman: Hey, this is all of ours! I'm the one who found Stan's aborted brother in the trash can and blackmailed his mom into getting the Gamesphere!
- Permalink: Wow, dude. You're the luckiest kid in South Park. Hey, this is...
This is like finding trash-can gold you guys!Cartman
- Permalink: This is like finding trash-can gold you guys!
I don't think it's for using, I think it's just for looking through.</i> Cartman
- Permalink: I don't think it's for using, I think it's just for looking thro...
Stan: Jesus, is Cartman still in the bathroom?
Kyle: Hey Cartman! We're almost to level 20! Are you giving birth in there or what?
Cartman: Let a man take a crap.
Stan: Dude, he's in there punishing my toilet.
Kyle: Yeah, that poor, poor thing.
- Permalink: Jesus, is Cartman still in the bathroom? Hey Cartman! We're al...
Just let me get high. I know I can remember if I get high.
- Permalink: Just let me get high. I know I can remember if I get high.
Towelie: Oh man
Towelie: I am so high right nowI have no idea what's going on.
- Permalink: Oh man What? I am so high right nowI have no idea what's goi...
Okay! That's it! Brake angrily Kenny!Stan
- Permalink: Okay! That's it! Brake angrily Kenny!
- Permalink: OKAMA GAMESPHERE!
Cartman: You are the worst character ever, Towelie.
Towelie: I know.
- Permalink: You are the worst character ever, Towelie. I know.
Stan: Do you have our Okama Gamesphere?
Military Leader: You did very well bring the towel back here, boys. Let me ask you something... What was it that those people at Tynacorp told you? That the "big, bad Military" wanted to turn Towelie into a weapon of mass destruction? Now let me tell you the REAL story...
Stan: Oh, God! Don't care, don't care!
Military Leader: Yes, we've been making our own smart-towels, but only because we HAD to. You see, when we started spying on Tynacorp, we discovered a certain terrifying secret...
(The boys just stand there and stare.)
Military Soldier: Go on! Ask him what terrifying secret!
Kyle: What terrifying secret?
Military Leader: That Tynacorp was using these towels to take over the world!
Cartman: (to Kyle) We're never gonna play our Okama Gamesphere again, are we?
Military Leader: Don't you see what towels like these are capable of?? You get out of the shower and dry yourself off... But then, the towel makes you drier and keeps on making you more dry... Can you imagine it? What it would be like to be way, way too dry? I'll tell you something: you don't want to know, and I don't know.
Kyle: And we don't care.
Military Leader: You've been double-crossed by Tynacorp, kids. They set this all up just so they can get you here and take us down.
Stan: So let me get this straight... Our Okama Gamesphere is back at Tynacorp?
Military Leader: Oh, yes. It has been all along...
- Permalink: Do you have our Okama Gamesphere? You did very well bring the ...
Then perhaps we should show these kids who Tynacorp is REALLY made up of! Go on, tell them why you've been making towels, ZYTAR!</i> Pseudo-military leader
(unmasks leader to reveal his alien head)
- Permalink: Then perhaps we should show these kids who Tynacorp is REALLY ma...