South Park Season 5 Episode 8: "Towelie" Quotes
Military Leader: Hello, boys. How are you doing?
Military Leader: Say, boys, this may sound a little odd, but Have you seen a talking towel around anywhere?
Kyle: What? You mean Towelie?
Military Leader: (speaks into the two-way radio) Echo, this is Garrett. I've got a Code 5 in (checks map) Park County, Colorado. I repeat, Code 5, Park County, Colorado.
Cartman: What, dude?
(The Military Leader and soldier drive away.)
Stan: Dude, this is gonna be one long ass day
- Permalink: Hello, boys. How are you doing? Fine. Say, boys, this may so...
Real life is so boring and stupid!Kyle
- Permalink: Real life is so boring and stupid!
Kyle: I don't have to go to the lake!
Kyle:She says that's fine, but I still have to go to baseball practice.
Stan: Oh yeah, we've got baseball practice tonight. Goddamn it!
Cartman: We shouldn't have this many responsibilities. We're children!
Stan: It's alright we can still play for 6 more hours, and then we can go play baseball.
Towelie: (walks in) Don't forget to bring a towel!
Kyle: Oh, no.
Towelie : When you're playing sports, the sweat can get in your face. That's why Towelie says "Always keep an extra towel in your duffel bag".
Stan: Okay, we will.
Towelie: All right! (pauses) You wanna get high?
Kyle: No, we don't want to get high.
Towelie: Oh. Okay... Are you sure?
Cartman: Yes! Go away, you stupid towel!
(Towelie walks away.)
Stan: Oh, dude did you see that? I just cut off your face and ate it!
Cartman: That's so cool!
- Permalink: I don't have to go to the lake! Awesome! She says that's fine...
Kyle: (talking to his mom on the phone) Yea mom, I can't go to the lake. No, Stan's having emotional problems and I need to help Stan through it. He's got (asks Cartman) What is it?
Cartman: Date-rape psychosis.
Kyle: Date-rape something. YeaOkI willOk, thanks mom.
- Permalink: Yea mom, I can't go to the lake. No, Stan's having emotional pro...
Stan: It's Saturday at 2:30 that means we have39 hours to play game-sphere until school on Monday.
- Permalink: 30 that means we have39 hours to play game-sphere until school o...
Kyle: (to Stan about the Gamesphere) Wow, dude. You're the luckiest kid in South Park.
Cartman: Hey, this is all of ours! I'm the one who found Stan's aborted brother in the trash can and blackmailed his mom into getting the Gamesphere!
- Permalink: Wow, dude. You're the luckiest kid in South Park. Hey, this is...
This is like finding trash-can gold you guys!Cartman
- Permalink: This is like finding trash-can gold you guys!
I don't think it's for using, I think it's just for looking through.</i> Cartman
- Permalink: I don't think it's for using, I think it's just for looking thro...
Then perhaps we should show these kids who Tynacorp is REALLY made up of! Go on, tell them why you've been making towels, ZYTAR!</i> Pseudo-military leader
(unmasks leader to reveal his alien head)
- Permalink: Then perhaps we should show these kids who Tynacorp is REALLY ma...