Supernatural Season 5 Episode 4: "The End" Quotes
Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in, huh, Sammy?Dean
- Permalink: Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in, huh, ...
Okay, so what, angels got their hands on some DeLoreans?Dean
- Permalink: Okay, so what, angels got their hands on some DeLoreans?
Sam: Thank you. Really. Thank you. I won't let you down.
Dean: Oh, I know it. I mean, you are the second-best hunter on the planet
- Permalink: Thank you. Really. Thank you. I won't let you down. Oh, I know...
Dean: I know what you are.
Lucifer/Sam: What am I?
Dean: You're the same thing, only bigger. The same brand of cockroach I've been squashing my whole life--an ugly, evil, belly-to-the-ground, supernatural piece of crap. The only difference between them and you is the size of your ego.
Lucifer/Sam: I like you, Dean.
- Permalink: I know what you are. What am I? You're the same thing, only ...
You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... you. The little... hairless apes. And then He asked all of us to bow down before you, to love you more than Him. And I said, "Father... I can't." I said, "These human beings are flawed, murderous." And for that... God had Michael cast me into Hell. Now, tell me... does the punishment fit the crime? Especially when I was right? Look at what six billion of you have done to this thing, and how many of you blame me for it?Lucifer/Sam
- Permalink: You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than an...
Lucifer/Sam: You don't have to be afraid of me, Dean. What do you think I'm going to do.
Dean: I don't know. Maybe deep-fry the planet?
Lucifer/Sam: Why? Why would I want to destroy this stunning thing... beautiful in a trillion different ways. The last perfect handiwork of God? You ever hear the story of how I fell from grace.
Dean: Oh, good god, you're not gonna tell me a bedtime story, are you? My stomach's almost out of bile.
- Permalink: You don't have to be afraid of me, Dean. What do you think I'm g...
Future Dean: Sam didn't die in Detroit. He said "yes."
Dean: "Yes"? Wait. You mean..
Future Dean: That's right. The big "yes." To the Devil. Lucifer's wearing him to the prom.
- Permalink: Sam didn't die in Detroit. He said yes. Yes? Wait. You mean.. ...
Dean: Oh, come on, you don't trust yourself?
Future Dean: No. Absolutely not.
- Permalink: Oh, come on, you don't trust yourself? No. Absolutely not. D...
Future Dean: Okay. If you're me... then tell me something only I would know.
Dean: Rhonda Hurley. We were, uh... 19. She made us try on her panties. They were pink. And satiny. And you know what? We kind of liked it.
Future Dean: TouchÃ©.
- Permalink: Okay. If you're me... then tell me something only I would know. ...