Teen Wolf Quotes
Isn't the captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team? Or even good?Kira
Stiles: He's inhuman. What is he, like a were-cheetah? Does that even exist? Is that even a thing?
Scott: He's just that good.
Stiles: No one's that good. No one human. I'm gonna puke. Take me somewhere.
- Permalink: No one's that good. No one human. I'm gonna puke. Take me somewhere.
Stiles: What the hell are we doing here anyway? We have 117 million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them.
Scott: It is now.
- Permalink: Why the hell are we here?
Stiles: Did you tell Argent?
Scott: I texted him but he didn't get back to me.
Stiles: You told him his sister came back from the dead by a text?
Scott: I didn't have the money to call France.
- Permalink: I didn't have the money to call France.
We're hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the president.Peter
- Permalink: We're hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the president.
Peter: The table's Italian.
Braeden: So are these boots. Are we going to talk interior design and fashion, or are we gonna talk numbers?
Stiles: Scott, if you had used any wolf power, that kid wouldn't be limping. He'd be crawling back to the other half of his body.
Scott: If I hadn't been so worried about being captain, he wouldn't be hurt either.
Stiles: It's OK to want something for yourself once in a while -- team captain, alpha werewolf. It's only human.
You seriously need to find something better than a baseball bat.Lydia
- Permalink: You seriously need to find something better than a baseball bat.
Peter: Not to underestimate my own cognitive faculties, but we're not exactly a brain trust of geniuses here.
Scott: Then maybe we should call one.
- Permalink: Then maybe we should call one.