Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Sheldon: How was your date?
Sheldon: Score one for liquor and poor judgment
- Permalink: How was your date? Awesome! Score one for liquor and poor ju...
Sheldon: I have got the Sword of Azeroth!
Leonard: Forget the sword, Sheldon. Help Raj.
Sheldon: There is no more Sheldon. I am the sword master!
Wolowitz: Leonard, look out!
Leonard: Damn it, Sheldon, we're dying here.
Sheldon: Goodbye, peasants.
Leonard: Bastard teleported!
Raj: He's selling the Sword of Azeroth on eBay.
Leonard: You betrayed us for money? Who are you?
Sheldon: I'm a rogue night elf. Don't you people read character descriptions? Wait, wait, wait... somebody just clicked Buy It Now.
Wolowitz: I am the sword master!
- Permalink: I have got the Sword of Azeroth! Forget the sword, Sheldon. He...
Wolowitz: So, how'd it go with Leslie?
Leonard: Oh, we tried kissing, but the earth didn't move... I mean any more than the 383 miles it was gonna move anyway
- Permalink: So, how'd it go with Leslie? Oh, we tried kissing, but the ear...
I think that you have as much of a chance of having a sexual relationship with Penny as the Hubble telescope does of discovering at the center of every black hole is a little man with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker.Sheldon
- Permalink: I think that you have as much of a chance of having a sexual rel...
There's always a chance that alcohol and poor judgment on her part may lead to a wonderful eveningSheldon
- Permalink: There's always a chance that alcohol and poor judgment on her pa...
Leonard: No, I'm done with Penny. I'm going to be more realistic and go after someone my own speed.
Raj: Like who?
Leonard: I don't know... Olivia Geiger?
Sheldon: The dietitian at the cafeteria with the limp and lazy eye?
Sheldon: Well, I don't think you have a shot there
- Permalink: No, I'm done with Penny. I'm going to be more realistic and go a...
Sheldon: I have noted that Leslie Winkle recently started shaving her legs. Now, given that winter is coming, one can only assume that she's signaling sexual availability.
Wolowitz: I don't know. You guys work in the same lab.
Wolowitz: There are pitfalls. Trust me, I know. When it comes to sexual harassment law, I'm a bit of a self-taught expert.
Leonard: Look Howard, if I were to ask Leslie Winkle out, it would just be for dinner. I'm not going to walk into the lab, ask her to strip naked and dance for me.
Wolowitz: Oh, then you're probably okay
- Permalink: I have noted that Leslie Winkle recently started shaving her leg...