Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Sheldon: I shower twice a day and wash my hands as often as I can.
Lalita: Really? So do I!
Raj: But you're a dentist, he's nuts
- Permalink: I shower twice a day and wash my hands as often as I can. Real...
Sheldon: You are the living embodiment of the beautiful Princess Panchali.
Lalita: Oh, no kidding? Who is that?
Sheldon: A beloved character from an Indian folktale.
Lalita: Oh. "Us" Indian or "Come to our casino" Indian?
Sheldon: "You" Indian
- Permalink: You are the living embodiment of the beautiful Princess Panchali...
Leonard [referring to Sheldon singing]: What got into him?
Penny: Oh, just a couple virgin Cuba Libres that turned out to be kinda slutty
- Permalink: What got into him? Oh, just a couple virgin Cuba Libres that t...
How can I be a gynocologist? I can barely look a woman in the eye!Raj
- Permalink: How can I be a gynocologist? I can barely look a woman in the ey...
I had such plans. I had dreams. I was going to be the Indira Gandhi of particle astrophysics... but with a penis, of courseRaj
- Permalink: I had such plans. I had dreams. I was going to be the Indira Gan...
Leonard: Look at the bright side. [Lalita] might turn out to be a nice, beautiful girl.
Raj: Great, then we'll get married, I won't be able to talk to her, and we'll spend the rest of our lives in total silence.
Wolowitz: Worked for my parents
- Permalink: Look at the bright side. might turn out to be a nice, beautiful...
Is it just me, or does webchatting with your clothes on seem a little pointless?Wolowitz
- Permalink: Is it just me, or does webchatting with your clothes on seem a l...
Penny [to Raj about Lalita]: No one can make you get married. Why don't you just meet this girl and see what happens?
Raj: Haven't you been listening to me? I cannot talk to women!
Leonard: Um, Raj?
Wolowitz: No, no, let's see how long it takes him
- Permalink: No one can make you get married. Why don't you just meet this gi...
Sheldon: When I was a little boy and got sick, which was most of the time, my mother would read [The Monkey and the Princess] to me. It's about an Indian princess who befriends a monkey who was mocked by all the other monkeys because he was different. For some reason I related to it quite strongly.
Penny: I know the reason.
Leonard: We all know the reason
- Permalink: When I was a little boy and got sick, which was most of the time...
Penny: I need some guinea pigs.
Sheldon: Okay, there's a lab animal supply company in Reseda you can try. But if your research is going to have human applications, may I suggest white mice? Their brain chemistry is far closer to ours.
Penny: I swear to God, Sheldon, one day I'm going to get the hang of talking to you.
Leonard: His mom's been saying that for years
- Permalink: I need some guinea pigs. Okay, there's a lab animal supply com...
Raj [drunk]: Where did my life go, Penny?
[everyone is shocked Raj is talking to Penny]
Raj: One day, I'm a carefree bachelor, and the next, I'm married and driving a minivan to pee-wee cricket matches in suburban New Delhi.
Penny: Are you talking to me?
Raj: Is there another Penny here?
- Permalink: Where did my life go, Penny? One day, I'm a carefree bachelo...
Sheldon: I'll have a diet Coke.
Penny: Can you please order a cocktail? I need to practice mixing drinks.
Sheldon: Fine... I'll have a virgin Cuba Libre.
Penny: That's... rum and Coke without the rum.
Sheldon: Yes, and would you make it diet?
- Permalink: I'll have a diet Coke. Can you please order a c**ktail? I need...