Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Mrs. Wolowitz: Howard, get the door!
Howard: Really, is that what you do when someone knocks? I had no idea
- Permalink: Howard, get the door! Really, is that what you do when someone...
It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, andâ€”as it always hasâ€”rock crushes scissorsSheldon
- Permalink: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock c...
I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsionSheldon
- Permalink: I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excr...
I am not going to watch the Clone Wars TV series until I've seen the Clone Wars movie. I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intendedSheldon
- Permalink: I am not going to watch the Clone Wars TV series until I've seen...
Raj: I'll tell you what, how about we go rock-paper-scissors?
Sheldon: Eww, I don't think so. Anecdotal evidence suggests that in the game of rock-paper-scissors, players familiar with each other tie 75-80% of the time due to the limited number of outcomes. I suggest "rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock"
- Permalink: I'll tell you what, how about we go rock-paper-scissors? Eww, ...