Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Raj: These methods come from the ancient gurus of India, and have helped me conquer my own fears.
Sheldon: And yet you can't speak to women.
Raj: True, but thanks to meditation, I am able to stay in the same room with them without urinating.
- Permalink: These methods come from the ancient gurus of India, and have hel...
Penny: So what do you say, Sheldon, are we your X-Men?
Sheldon: No, the X-Men were named for the "X" in "Charles Xavier." Since I am Sheldon Cooper, you will be my "C-Men."
- Permalink: So what do you say, Sheldon, are we your X-Men? No, the X-Men ...
Leonard: We think we can help you with your stage fright.
Sheldon: Oh, I doubt that. I haven't figured out a way, and I'm much smarter than all of you.
Penny: Yes, buy you're not smaller than all of us put together.
Sheldon: I'm sorry, that is what I meant.
- Permalink: We think we can help you with your stage fright. Oh, I doubt t...
Penny: I once got a pretty big honor in high school, and I was terrified about appearing in front of a big crowd, but I went through with it, and you know what? The world looked pretty darn good sitting on a haystack in the back of a Ford F-150 as a member of the corn queen's court.
Sheldon: Thank you. I'll bear that in mind if I'm ever nomianted for the hillbilly peace prize.
- Permalink: I once got a pretty big honor in high school, and I was terrifie...
Leonard: What, to you, is a large crowd?
Sheldon: Any group big enough to trample me to death. General rule of thumb is 36 adults or 70 children.
- Permalink: What, to you, is a large crowd? Any group big enough to trampl...
Sheldon: I can't give a speech.
Wolowitz: No, you're mistaken. You give speeches all the time. What you can't do is shut up.
Raj: Before the movie, you did twenty minutes on why guacamole turns brown. It turned brown while you were talking.
- Permalink: I can't give a speech. No, you're mistaken. You give speeches ...
Raj: In Avatar, when they have sex on pandora they hook up their ponytails, so we know that their ponytails are like their junk.
Wolowitz: Yeah, so?
Raj: So when they ride horses and fly on the birds, they also use their ponytails...
Wolowitz: What's your point?
Raj: My point is if I were a horse or a bird, I'd be very nervous around James Cameron.
- Permalink: In Avatar, when they have sex on pandora they hook up their pony...
I'm so glad we came to this gentile strip club! Howard, here's more bacon to tuck into the shiksa's g-string!Raj [to Howard while on the phone with his mother]
- Permalink: I'm so glad we came to this gentile strip club! Howard, here's m...
Leonard: You want to talk endless patience? Penny made me watch all five seasons of Sex and the City.
Raj: Dude, there's six seasons.
Leonard: Oh crap.
- Permalink: You want to talk endless patience? Penny made me watch all five ...
Wolowitz: How's it feel to get beaten up by a girl?
Sheldon: It's not the first time. I have a twin sister whose assaults began in utero. If only I'd had the presence of mind to absorb her. Then I'd have a mole with hair in it, instead of a tedious yearly Christmas letter.
- Permalink: How's it feel to get beaten up by a girl? It's not the first t...
Leonard: It should go back to Peter Jackson. He made the movies; it belongs to him.
Wolowitz: Fine, he can have it back -- as long as he promises to make me a hobbit in his next movie.
Raj: There are no Jewish hobbits.
Wolowitz: Clearly, you've never been to my house for dinner on Rosh Hashana.
- Permalink: It should go back to Peter Jackson. He made the movies; it belon...
Okay, I'm just to go home and make a grilled cheese sandwich and window shop on eHarmony.Penny
- Permalink: Okay, I'm just to go home and make a grilled cheese sandwich and...