The Defenders Season 1 Episode 6: "Nevada v. Rodgers" Quotes
Sleep? C'mon it's Vegas! Let's go out.Pete
- Permalink: Sleep? C'mon it's Vegas! Let's go out.
Elvis has left the building.Nick
- Permalink: Elvis has left the building.
ADA Hunt: What the hell are you doing?
Pete: We had a date. It's a... it's a kiss.
ADA Hunt: Don't push your luck.
- Permalink: What the hell are you doing? We had a date. It's a... it's a k...
Pete: Have a drink with me?
ADA Hunt: Excuse me?
Pete: One drink, if things go well, maybe two.
ADA Hunt: Are you hitting on me in the middle of a plea bargain?
Pete: Yes, I've been meaning to, ever since you dumped what's his name...Ellis.
ADA Hunt: Ellis. I haven't dumped Ellis.
Pete: You should. C'mon, one drink. It'll be great. Happy hour.
Nick: I'm going out there to make my statement.
Pete: There he goes. He's going.
Nick: You better make up your mind quick.
Pete: Faster than that.
Nick: Before I talk too much.
Pete: He's got a huge mouth.
- Permalink: Have a drink with me? Excuse me? One drink, if things go wel...
[Defense lawyers] are in the business to confuse, to mix up, to obfuscate, and to weasel. And, uh, Mr. Morelli is one of the best.
- Permalink: Are in the business to confuse, to mix up, to obfuscate, and to ...
I just need to know one thing. Did you really touch the blue suede shoes?Pete
- Permalink: I just need to know one thing. Did you really touch the blue sue...
James was in his car, outside the whole time, and yet he's being charged with murder of one of the robbers. I don't know. That's just stupid!Nick
- Permalink: James was in his car, outside the whole time, and yet he's being...
If it wasn't for your father, you'd be in prison for 50 years. He cashed his pension, he put up the house, and he did all that so you don't spend life without parole. So, when this is over, which ever way it turns out, I expect to hear a "Thank You" and a "I'm sorry."Nick
- Permalink: If it wasn't for your father, you'd be in prison for 50 years. H...