The Glades Quotes
Callie: That was Dr. Hardy's attorney.
Jim: His attorney?
Callie: He left me money.
Callie: Like a lot of money.
Jim: Wait? I don't understand.
Callie: I don't understand either, I guess he didn't have a lot of family and didn't have kids of his own.
Jim: Why you?
Callie: His attorney said he wanted me to finish med school.
- Permalink: That was Dr. Hardy's attorney. His attorney? He left me mon...
Callie: So why did you avoid me over there?
Darius: Honestly, I was embarrassed to see you.
Callie: Darius, I...
Darius: Callie, you tried to do something to help me and I treated you like everyone else.
- Permalink: So why did you avoid me over there? Honestly, I was embarrasse...
Carlos: Wallet, credit cards, cash, it's all in there. Only thing missing is his cell phone.
Jim: And a digit.
Carlos: A defensive wound. Obviously he lost it in the attack. I guess you can say he gave his killer the finger before he died.
Jim: There you go.
- Permalink: Wallet, credit cards, cash, it's all in there. Only thing missin...
Callie: I messed up with Darius. I should have known he was fishing for drugs and now he's hurt, and he might not ever play again.
Dr. Hardy: Darius Locke is an idiot. He was an idiot long before you gave him that shot. There's no shot for stupid so stop beating yourself up.
- Permalink: I messed up with Darius. I should have known he was fishing for ...
Daniel: The majority of Gallery employees are women in the early twenties, they kind of have their own sub-culture. They even have a nickname - Gallerinas.
Carlos: Gallerinas? Is that a real job?
Daniel: Basically over glorified assistance, minus the glory, sounds familiar.
Jim: [looks at ceiling]
- Permalink: The majority of Gallery employees are women in the early twentie...
Carlos: Miami in the 90's. Now that was a scene. South beach went from coked out hookers and heroin junkies to Madonna and Versace.
Jim: I'm sorry, did you say "went from"?
- Permalink: Miami in the 90's. Now that was a scene. South beach went from c...
Jim: Wrist and ankles were restrained.
Carlos: Yeah, some kind of steel wire.
Jim: So someone restrained this guy killed, wrapped him in plastic and was about to ship him overseas. Turns out he was dying to travel.
Carlos: [rolls his eyes]
Jim: Oh come on, that was a good one.
- Permalink: Wrist and ankles were restrained. Yeah, some kind of steel wir...
Michael: Like you not buying a condo that I'm not going to live in.
Joan: Ok. Fine. Yeah, I won't condo that you're not going to live in.
Michael: Really? Ok, fine. You serve.
Callie: What just happened?
Jim: I think my dad just retired.
- Permalink: Like you not buying a condo that I'm not going to live in. Ok....
Jim: Hey Tony. Thanks for meeting me.
Tony: No problem, what do you have for me?
Jim: Oh, I thought you had something for me. You know cause of the look.
Tony: I gave you a look? You gave me a look.
Jim: After you gave me a look.
Tony: It wasn't a look, it was just my face.
- Permalink: Hey Tony. Thanks for meeting me. No problem, what do you have ...
Carlos: Plastic curtain suggests she was in the shower.
Jim: And the shower curtain suggests all our evidence has gone down the drain.
- Permalink: Plastic curtain suggests she was in the shower. And the showe...
Jim: Hey you know what I realize these last 2 weeks since Jeff has been away? That kid of yours has way too many chores.
Callie: Don't worry you can split it with him after we're married.
Jim: Chores does build character.
- Permalink: Hey you know what I realize these last 2 weeks since Jeff has be...
Michael: I called your mother back.
Jim: Oh good.
Michael: You're right about one thing. I don't have to cheat on her to know she's had enough.
42 years and your mother can't trust me. Expects me to give up a life and a friendship I've had for 20 years. I don't know what to say to that.
Jim: What did you say Dad?
Michael: Your mother and I are calling it quits.
- Permalink: I called your mother back. Oh good. You're right about one...
Callie: I'm doing what I love. And I want to continue to do love for the rest of my life. I know if I walk away now, I can't. And I also know if you really love someone and he really loves you that together you can make it work. So, yes.
Callie: Yes Jim Longworth, I would love to come home and be your wife.
- Permalink: I'm doing what I love. And I want to continue to do love for the...
Colleen: This one's pretty gruesome.
Carlos: How gruesome?
Colleen: Well let me put it to you this way, have you ever heard me use that word before?
- Permalink: This one's pretty gruesome. How gruesome? Well let me put it...