The Glades Quotes
Jim: Change in our celebration dinner?
Callie: I guess tonight is the only night his study group can get together to finish their project.
Jim: Well maybe it is. Or maybe he's not that happy about us getting married and there is nothing to celebrate?
Callie: I don't know. I wish he would talk to me instead avoid me.
- Permalink: Change in our celebration dinner? I guess tonight is the only ...
Callie: Thank you.
Colleen: You know you're too good for him, right?
Callie: Oh, believe me.
Jim: Right here
- Permalink: Congratulations. Thank you. You know you're too good for h...
Jim: That's easy; she died of a broken heart.
Daniel: I don't think a broken heart is an actual cause of death.
Jim: Have yours broken a few times and get back to me with that.
- Permalink: That's easy; she died of a broken heart. I don't think a brok...
Callie: I'm doing what I love. And I want to continue to do love for the rest of my life. I know if I walk away now, I can't. And I also know if you really love someone and he really loves you that together you can make it work. So, yes.
Callie: Yes Jim Longworth, I would love to come home and be your wife.
- Permalink: I'm doing what I love. And I want to continue to do love for the...
Colleen: This one's pretty gruesome.
Carlos: How gruesome?
Colleen: Well let me put it to you this way, have you ever heard me use that word before?
- Permalink: This one's pretty gruesome. How gruesome? Well let me put it...