The Office Season 3 Episode 10: "A Benihana Christmas " Quotes
Michael: Why do I feel like crap?
Jim: You just had a rebound.
Michael: I had a rebound.
Jim: Yeah. Which, don't get me wrong, can be a really fun distraction, but when it's over... you're left thinking about the girl you really like. The one that broke your heart.
- Permalink: Why do I feel like crap? You just had a rebound. I had a reb...
Angela: Meredith, if you do not come to my party, you will be very, very sorry.
Meredith: Is that a threat?
Angela: No, it's an invitation.
Pam: We have vodka.
Karen: Yes. Lots of it.
- Permalink: Meredith, if you do not come to my party, you will be very, very...
I hear Angela's party will have double fudge brownies. But it will also have Angela.Kevin
- Permalink: I hear Angela's party will have double fudge brownies. But it wi...
I don't back down. My sister and I used to be best friends. And we haven't spoken in sixteen years, over some disagreement I don't even remember. So, yeah, I'm pretty good.Angela
- Permalink: I don't back down. My sister and I used to be best friends. And ...
Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly... she's not yo' ho no mo'.Michael
- Permalink: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for yo...
Michael: I need my entourage. Jim, Dwight, Ryan, c'mon - we're going to Asian Hooters.
Ryan: I'm not feeling so well. I've got a ton of work to do here. MSG allergy, peanut allergy, I just ate there last night.
Michael: Alright, feel better.
Jim: Wow, thanks for taking all the excuses, dude.
Ryan: Doctor appointment, car trouble, plantar warts, granddad fought in World War II. Use your head, man. Look alive, Halpert.
- Permalink: I need my entourage. Jim, Dwight, Ryan, c'mon - we're going to A...
Dwight: Pam and Karen! I am ordering you to cease and desist all party planning immediately.
Pam: You can't do that.
Dwight: As ranking number 3 in this office, I am ordering you to-
Andy: Ummm, I'm number 3.
Dwight: You're number 4.
Andy: Yeah, but I'm number 3.
Dwight: Uh, no.
- Permalink: Pam and Karen! I am ordering you to cease and desist all party p...
I miss the days when there was only one party I didn't want to go to.Ryan
- Permalink: I miss the days when there was only one party I didn't want to g...
Karen: Uh, so I had a couple of ideas to make the Stamford people feel more at home. Each year we have a Christmas raffle...
Angela: It would never work here.
Karen: Okay...um, another idea was karaoke...
Karen: A Christmas drinking game...
Angela: God help you!
- Permalink: Uh, so I had a couple of ideas to make the Stamford people feel ...