The Office Season 5 Episode 6: "Employee Transfer" Quotes
Andy: I thought I'd come in casual today. Man, I'm hungry. Anyone else feel like a beet?
Dwight: Where did you get those?
Andy: What, these? Bernard Farms. Best beets in the state.
Dwight: I see what you are doing. But I do not know where you are going with this.
Andy: Well you will. Soon as you visit ... my new beet farm.
- Permalink: I thought I'd come in casual today. Man, I'm hungry. Anyone else...
[Dwight has hung a large Cornell banner from the ceiling]
Andy: Take that down.
Dwight: Excuse me?
Andy: Take. That. Down.
Meredith: You know I once dated a couple of guys from Cornell. They were really nice. They gave me a ride home.
Andy: I seriously doubt that anyone from Cornell dated you.
Creed: It's pronounced Ker-nell. It's the highest rank in the military.
Andy: It's pronounced "Corn-ell!" It's the highest rank in the Ivy League!
- Permalink: Take that down. Excuse me? Take. That. Down. You know I o...
If I had to put Dwight's chances into a percentage, I would say he has none percent chance.Andy
- Permalink: If I had to put Dwight's chances into a percentage, I would say ...
Pam: For the record, I wanted go another direction. Which was way better.
Jim: Well, I'll be the judge of that. What do you got?
Pam: Okay. I lost my engagement ring in ceramics class. Left it in my smock. I had this whole thing where I go back to class, wrongly accuse another girl. Look I even used makeup to put a ring around my finger, you can hardly see it, it's very subtle.
Jim: That is good.
Pam: Thank you.
Jim: Truthfully anything would have been better than that prank. [laughs] Oh, text message from my brother. "Pam cool. Welcome to the family."
Pam: Oh. Hey how about at Thanksgiving we prank Tom about being bald?
- Permalink: So apparently no one dresses up for Halloween here. I wish I had...
Andy: [dressed as a kitten] Meow. Sweet 'stume, dude. Who are you supposed to be?
Jim: You are? A cat?
Andy: We were looking for "kitten."
- Permalink: Meow. Sweet 'stume, dude. Who are you supposed to be? Dave. ...
Oscar: [to Creed, dressed as the Joker] Whoa! Awesome.
Creed: Let's put a smile on that face!
Kevin: [also dressed as the Joker] Dammit Creed! I've been up since four!
- Permalink: Whoa! Awesome. Let's put a smile on that face! Dammit Creed...
[dressed as Charlie Chaplin] So aparently no one dresses up for Halloween here. I wish I had known that before I used grease paint for my moustache. And I can't even take off my hat... because then I'm Hitler.Pam
- Permalink: So aparently no one dresses up for Halloween here. I wish I had ...
It's been a weird week since we found out I had to transfer. Michael wanted me to quit and get some job here in Scranton, and I said, "Well, why don't you quit and get some job in Nashua?" And he said, "I asked you first." And I said, "First!" at the same time he did. And then I said "Jinx." And then we never talked about it again and haven't been back to the conversation. So...Holly
- Permalink: It's been a weird week since we found out I had to transfer. Mic...