The Office Season 4 Episode 3: "Launch Party " Quotes
Andy: What do you think of Angela?
Dwight: I think she's efficient.
Andy: No, not like that, as a woman. W-O-M-A-N.
Dwight: I hadn't noticed.
Andy: You hadn't noticed she's a woman?
- Permalink: What do you think of Angela? I think she's efficient. No, no...
This was a pretty disappointing day. It was kind of a slap in the face to realize that I wasn't as important as I thought I was to a certain young executive who I cared about. But, you know, I'm not gonna cry over it. I did that in the car on the way home.Michael
- Permalink: This was a pretty disappointing day. It was kind of a slap in th...
Angela: Hello, Pam.
Angela: Hey. Do you have any men that you can fix me up with? I would like to have a relationship with a man.
Pam: Um... uh... I'll get back to you.
Angela: Let me know.
- Permalink: Hello, Pam. Hello. Hey. Do you have any men that you can fix...
Andy: Four! Three! Two! One!
Andy: After numerous projections that the computer would crush all salesmen in it's path, I am very happy to report that our very own Dwight Schrute has crushed his electronic nemesis, if you will, by a whopping fifty-two reams.
Dwight: Reams. Wait. Say it. Say it again. Announce it again.
Andy: Fifty-two reams!
Dwight: No no no the first part.
Andy: Dwight has defeated the computer.
Dwight: Hey. So. What do you think? I did it for you.
Angela: I didn't ask you to do it for me.
Dwight: You didn't have to.
- Permalink: Four! Three! Two! One! Yes! Woo! Woo! After numerous pro...
Michael: Doesn't it just piss you off sometimes that that little twerp got the promotion over us?
Jim: Oh actually I withdrew from consideration.
Michael: Yeah. I withdrew too.
- Permalink: Doesn't it just piss you off sometimes that that little twerp go...
Michael: You guys should come over for dinner. You and Pam. That'd be fun. Friday?
Jim: That would be fun.
Michael: Wanna come over Friday?
Jim: Uhhh. Can't.
Michael: After work you guys...
Jim: Oh, no cause... you're gonna let me know when we're close, right?
Michael: Yes. Actually I will tell you right now. It's a club called Chatroom, and there's a password to get in, which is actually password. So...
Michael: What are you doing?
Jim: Uh, that is an invitation to an online party.
Michael: No, I'm sure that's not. Na...
Jim: Are there, uh, three w's at the beginning of the address?
- Permalink: You guys should come over for dinner. You and Pam. That'd be fun...
Yes, Mr. Galliado. How would you like to pay ten percent less for paper than you're paying right now? It's not important how I got your information. What is important is that you say yes. Good.Dwight
- Permalink: Yes, Mr. Galliado. How would you like to pay ten percent less fo...
I am not a bad person. When I left Staples, I took some of their leads with me but I never intended to use them. What did I intend to do with them? Who knows? Maybe keep them as a souvenir. Maybe use them.Dwight
- Permalink: I am not a bad person. When I left Staples, I took some of their...
Jim: Hey man.
Darryl: What's up man?
Jim: What's going on?
Darryl: Make a delivery.
Jim: Oh yeah?
Darryl: Kelly ordered this online.
- Permalink: Hey man. What's up man? What's going on? Make a delivery. ...