The Office Season 2 Episode 8: "Performance Review" Quotes
Michael: Can I ask you a question?
Michael: This is a business question. It's nothing personal. I promise.
Michael: Are you wearing new perfume today?
Jan: How is that a business question?
Michael: Well, you're wearing it at the office. And, it's ... I'm sorry, no offense, but it's really sexy.
Jan: Please don't smell me, Michael.
- Permalink: Can I ask you a question? No. This is a business question. I...
Jan: So are you still in the middle of the Performance Reviews then?
Michael: Oh, no no. I finished all of that. I'm very fast. I'm not too fast. Not like "Wam bam, thank you ma'am." But I do say "Thank you ma'am." Not like "Wam bam." Not that there's anything wrong with "Wam bam..." If it's consensual.
- Permalink: So are you still in the middle of the Performance Reviews then? ...
I'm a little confused, because at first its like, all "Kissy Kissy." And then its like, all regret because "Oh, I regret that. But, wait. I'm still gonna call you. But-- But! We're just gonna talk business. And I may come down there and fire you if you don't do your job." But what were we talking about when we first kissed? Business.Michael
- Permalink: I'm a little confused, because at first its like, all Kissy Kiss...
Michael: It's nice to see you.
Jan: Nice to see you too, Michael.
Jan: Not like that.
- Permalink: It's nice to see you. Nice to see you too, Michael. Really? ...
Michael: Attention please. Jan Levinson's coming very soon and so we're going to have our weekly suggestion box meeting. So you can get in your constructive compliments ASAP.
Ryan: Don't you mean "constructive criticism?"
Michael: What did I say?
Kelly: You said "constructive compliments." That doesn't make any sense.
- Permalink: Attention please. Jan Levinson's coming very soon and so we're g...
Michael: Pam, I have ideas on a daily basis. I know I do. I have a clear memory of telling people my ideas. Um, is there any chance that you wrote any of my ideas down? Like in a folder? A little idea folder?
Michael: That's unfortunate.
- Permalink: Pam, I have ideas on a daily basis. I know I do. I have a clear ...
Jan: I expect you to forget anything that you think may have happened between us and exhibit completely professional behavior.
Michael: Been thinking about you.
- Permalink: I expect you to forget anything that you think may have happened...
I actually look forward to performance reviews. I did the youth beauty pageant circuit, and I enjoyed that quite a bit. I really enjoy being judged. I believe I hold up very well to even severe scrutiny.Angela
- Permalink: I actually look forward to performance reviews. I did the youth ...
Pam: Michael and Jan definitely made out, maybe more.
Jim: Oh, yelch. Oh! Also, it is Thursday, but Dwight thinks it's Friday. So, keep that going.
- Permalink: Michael and Jan definitely made out, maybe more. Oh, yelch. Oh...