The Office Season 3 Episode 19: "Safety Training" Quotes
Today is Safety Training Day. Toby is leading ours upstairs. Yeauck. But, I am giving everyone a little bit of a treat. We are going to listen in on Darryl's presentation to the warehouse. And if I know Darryl, it gonna be zoppity.Michael
- Permalink: Today is Safety Training Day. Toby is leading ours upstairs. Yea...
Yes, I have decided to shun Andy Bernard for the next three years. Which I'm looking forward to. It's an Amish technique. It's like slapping someone with silence. I was shunned from the age of four until my sixth birthday... for not saving the excess oil from a can of tuna.Dwight
- Permalink: Yes, I have decided to shun Andy Bernard for the next three year...
Andy: Mornin' Jim.
Jim: Hey, Andy. How are you, man?
Andy: Good. Drew.
Jim: What's that?
Andy: You can call me Drew.
Jim: No, I'm not gonna call you that.
Andy: Cool. I can't control what you do. I can only control what I do.
- Permalink: Mornin' Jim. Hey, Andy. How are you, man? Good. Drew. What...
Several weeks ago, Andy Bernard had an incident. But after five weeks in Anger Management, I'm back. And I've got a new attitude. And a new name. And... a bunch of new techniques for dealing with the grumpies.Andy
- Permalink: Several weeks ago, Andy Bernard had an incident. But after five ...
Andy: Good morning, Pam.
Pam: Oh, welcome back, Andy.
Andy: Drew. I'm Drew now.
Pam: Oh. Drew. Sorry.
Andy: Apology not... accepted. Because it wasn't even necessary in the first place. [cracks self up]
- Permalink: Good morning, Pam. Oh, welcome back, Andy. Drew. I'm Drew no...
Michael: I saved a life: my own. Am I a hero? I really can't say... but, yes.
- Permalink: My own. Am I a hero? I really can't say... but, yes.
Dwight: Jim, could you please inform Andy Bernard that he is being shunned?
Jim: Andy, Dwight says welcome back and he could use a hug.
Dwight: Okay, tell him that that's not true.
Jim: Dwight says that he actually doesn't know one single fact about bear attacks.
Dwight: Okay, no, Jim, tell him bears can climb faster than they can run. [Andy walks away] Jim! Tell him!
Jim: Andy... nah, he's too far.
Dwight: Damn you.
- Permalink: Jim, could you please inform Andy Bernard that he is being shunn...