The Office Season 6 Episode 13: "Secret Santa" Quotes
Michael: Heeeeeere's Santa! Hey little girl, what would you like for Christmas? Ooh, you have been a very naughty girl, I see.
Pam: Michael, we already have a Santa, Phyllis.
Michael: What the hell is going on?
- Permalink: Heeeeeere's Santa! Hey little girl, what would you like for Chri...
Oscar and the warehouse guy! Go Oscar! Go gay warehouse guy!Pam
- Permalink: Oscar and the warehouse guy! Go Oscar! Go gay warehouse guy!
For several weeks, my Secret Santa has been giving me pieces of a machine that I've been attempting to assemble. I'm suspicious of this because I had the exact same idea ... for catching Osama bin Laden. I would simply send him a different piece each day. He would assemble it, only to find himself... IN JAIL!Dwight
- Permalink: For several weeks, my Secret Santa has been giving me pieces of ...
Pam: So Santa, what can we expect from this party?
Phyllis: It's going to be a very jolly time if you've been good!
Creed: What if you've been bad?
Phyllis: Oh, then nothing but a lump of coal for you!
Creed: What if you've been really, really bad? Like more evil, and strictly wrong.
Jim: Okay, Creed, we covered it. Lump of coal.
Phyllis: Yeah ...
- Permalink: So Santa, what can we expect from this party? It's going to be...
I have been wanting to be Santa for years. I believe I have the right temperament, and the figure to do the job well. I slipped a note to Jim 11 weeks ago, and he said I could do it. It's been a long journey... but [sniffs] I'm Santa Claus!Phyllis
- Permalink: I have been wanting to be Santa for years. I believe I have the ...
I begged Dwight and Jim to give me Erin for Secret Santa. And I decided to give Erin the 12 days of Christmas. Is it my fault that the first eight days is basically 30 birds?Andy
- Permalink: I begged Dwight and Jim to give me Erin for Secret Santa. And I ...
Hello. Sorry guys. I'm not sure I've earned the right to make announcements yet, but whoever is giving me the 12 Days of Christmas as my Secret Santa? Please stop. I can't take it anymore. My cat killed a turtle dove; the French hens have started pulling out my hair to make a nest. Please stop.Erin
- Permalink: Hello. Sorry guys. I'm not sure I've earned the right to make an...
Phyllis: You didn't decorate it?
Jim: We didn't, because we think it'd be better to do it together.
Andy: Why would you wrap it in a sheet, if you're not covering anything up?
Pam: Is it ... is it fake?
Dwight: Yes, we are unveiling, an artificial tree, that will never die...
Dwight: Like the spirit of Christmas!
Stanley: We're supposed to applaud you for taking a giant diaper off fake tree?
Dwight: This was a successful unveiling! Go back to work! Merry Christmas!
- Permalink: You didn't decorate it? No. Exactly. We didn't, because we...
Dwight: It is time to unveil the tree.
Oscar: Hey, Rockefeller Center!
Ryan: Uh, I have actually been to Rock Center, and this is nothing like that.
Jim: This is all we have.
- Permalink: It is time to unveil the tree. Hey, Rockefeller Center! Yeah...
My diabolical plan has been put on hold for Christmas. My heart just melts when I hear the sound of children singing. [pauses] Ha! Not really. I'm just tired. Days are short ... I don't know. Maybe I'm depressed.Dwight
- Permalink: My diabolical plan has been put on hold for Christmas. My heart ...
Yes, they're the only two gay guys I know. But they should be together.Pam
- Permalink: Yes, they're the only two gay guys I know. But they should be to...