The Office Season 6 Episode 13: "Secret Santa" Quotes
Hello. Sorry guys. I'm not sure I've earned the right to make announcements yet, but whoever is giving me the 12 Days of Christmas as my Secret Santa? Please stop. I can't take it anymore. My cat killed a turtle dove; the French hens have started pulling out my hair to make a nest. Please stop.Erin
- Permalink: Hello. Sorry guys. I'm not sure I've earned the right to make an...
Phyllis: You didn't decorate it?
Jim: We didn't, because we think it'd be better to do it together.
Andy: Why would you wrap it in a sheet, if you're not covering anything up?
Pam: Is it ... is it fake?
Dwight: Yes, we are unveiling, an artificial tree, that will never die...
Dwight: Like the spirit of Christmas!
Stanley: We're supposed to applaud you for taking a giant diaper off fake tree?
Dwight: This was a successful unveiling! Go back to work! Merry Christmas!
- Permalink: You didn't decorate it? No. Exactly. We didn't, because we...
Dwight: It is time to unveil the tree.
Oscar: Hey, Rockefeller Center!
Ryan: Uh, I have actually been to Rock Center, and this is nothing like that.
Jim: This is all we have.
- Permalink: It is time to unveil the tree. Hey, Rockefeller Center! Yeah...
My diabolical plan has been put on hold for Christmas. My heart just melts when I hear the sound of children singing. [pauses] Ha! Not really. I'm just tired. Days are short ... I don't know. Maybe I'm depressed.Dwight
- Permalink: My diabolical plan has been put on hold for Christmas. My heart ...
Yes, they're the only two gay guys I know. But they should be together.Pam
- Permalink: Yes, they're the only two gay guys I know. But they should be to...