The Office Season 6 Episode 2: "The Meeting" Quotes
Michael: David Wallace and I have talked and we have decided to promote Jim to the position of co-manager.
Stanley: Co-manager of what?
Michael: Of ... your butt!
- Permalink: David Wallace and I have talked and we have decided to promote J...
Darryl: Toby! Dwight! You come to my house? Bust up my trash cans? Call my baby sister an a$$hole and tell her to eat dog food?
Dwight: We thought she was you.
Darryl: How would you think a lady is me?
Dwight: [pause] Are you serious? Because you look exactly alike?
Toby: I don't see it.
- Permalink: Toby! Dwight! You come to my house? Bust up my trash cans? Call ...
[to Darryl's sister] Hey you a$$hole! You eat all that dog food yourself!?!Toby
- Permalink: Hey you a$$hole! You eat all that dog food yourself!?!
I tried to keep Michael in the dark. I should have realized he can do just as much damage in the dark.Jim
- Permalink: I tried to keep Michael in the dark. I should have realized he c...
Jim: I didn't tell Michael because I thought he'd try to help. Example: He handed out jello shots at the 23rd mile of the Steamtown Marathon.
- Permalink: He handed out jello shots at the 23rd mile of the Steamtown Mara...
That was an anomaly ... that file had been falsified ... Toby Flenderson is doing drugs!Michael
- Permalink: That was an anomaly ... that file had been falsified ... Toby Fl...
Wallace just HAD to show up. On the one four-month period where I'm completely overwhelmed.Michael
- Permalink: Wallace just HAD to show up. On the one four-month period where ...
We invited everyone in the office to our wedding, even though we knew most people probably couldn't make the drive to Niagara Falls. Which is why we're having it in Niagara Falls.Pam
- Permalink: We invited everyone in the office to our wedding, even though we...
Kelly: Is Ryan going?
Pam: I don't know, he hasn't RSVP'd yet.
Kelly: Here's the deal. I really wanna go, but I'm not gonna go if Ryan doesn't go, because it's kind of a waste of time. That came out wrong. It would be awesome if you could try to get him to go, because I'd really like to be there to support Jim.
- Permalink: Is Ryan going? I don't know, he hasn't RSVP'd yet. Here's t...
Pam: Hey Kelly.
Kelly: SO jealous of your boobs.
Pam: Thank you.
- Permalink: Hey Kelly. SO jealous of your boobs. Thank you.
Dwight: He's lying.
Toby: He has a doctor's note.
Dwight: From who, Dr. J? You really need to investigate this. People don't just fall off ladders.
Toby: A guy on my street fell off a ladder. It was on the news?
- Permalink: He's lying. He has a doctor's note. From who, Dr. J? You re...
Michael: Hey. What do you think he and David are talking about? What do you...
Pam: Um. I donno.
Michael: You said good luck to Jim and he walked in.
Pam: Did I? Doesn't sound like me. Not very superstitious.
- Permalink: Hey. What do you think he and David are talking about? What do y...
Michael: Hey let me escort you to your desk.
Pam: Okay, it's just... three or four steps but thank you. [sits down] Thank you.
Michael: You and Jim are close, huh?
Pam: Yeah, I think the pregnancy really brought us together.
- Permalink: Hey let me escort you to your desk. Okay, it's just... three o...
Michael: I'm going in for a procedure today.
Oscar: Is everything ok?
Michael: Yeah. It's routine. I'm just a little bit scared.
Oscar: I'm sure everything will be fine. What's the procedure if you don't mind my asking?
Michael: It is a colonoscopy.
Michael: In your experience, what should I be expecting, in terms of sensation. Or, emotions. [pause] Is there anything I can do to make it more pleasurable for me or for Dr. Shandri? My main concern is should I have a safe word?
Oscar: Yeah. [leaves]
- Permalink: I'm going in for a procedure today. Is everything ok? Yeah. ...