The Office Season 5 Quotes
Michael: Cafe Disco is dead but I can still hear the music in my head.
Creed: I hear it, too, Boss.
- Permalink: Cafe Disco is dead but I can still hear the music in my head. ...
I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm in a dance off. Alright!Andy
- Permalink: I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm in a dance off. Alright!
Andy: Yeah! I love the vibe down here.
Erin: Ashley! You made it!
Oscar: You invited someone?
Erin: Oh, yeah. Was I not allowed to do that?
Oscar: I've been here 8 years and I've never... [Erin walks away] Rude.
- Permalink: Yeah! I love the vibe down here. Ashley! You made it! You in...
No kidding! She sits three feet from me. It's the most annoying thing. [mimics grinding teeth] It's like children singing Christmas carols.Dwight
- Permalink: No kidding! She sits three feet from me. It's the most annoying ...
Dwight: You comfy? Alright? Alright. Relax. Relax, ok?
Phyllis: Dwight! Dwight!
Dwight: Come on. Relax. The shirt wasn't doing you any favors. If my assessment in correct, you grind your teeth?
Phyllis: I do.
- Permalink: You comfy? Alright? Alright. Relax. Relax, ok? Dwight! Dwight!...
I guess they got what they want. I am eating alone. Might as well be dinner.Michael
- Permalink: I guess they got what they want. I am eating alone. Might as wel...
Kelly: Cafe Disco? More like Crap-ay Disco.
Erin: You're bad.
- Permalink: Cafe Disco? More like Crap-ay Disco. You're bad.
Oscar: What happened to Phyllis?
Michael: Oh, you know. Nohting. She's - we were hanging out at Cafe Disco and she had a flare up of am existing injury. But she's a tough, old bird. So...
Angela: Can you please go back to work instead of masterminding these situations were in we hurt ourselves?
Michael: Ok. Phyllis did injure herself. But she injured herself having fun and I don't think she would trade that memory for anything.
- Permalink: What happened to Phyllis? Oh, you know. Nohting. She's - we we...
Michael: Oh, no. No. No. This is no good.
Dwight: Yeah. Back injuries are common. Not as common as knee injuries but more common than wrist injuries.
Michael: I don't need you to give me a history lesson. Ok?
Dwight: What do you think history is?
Michael: It's just, we need to get her out of here because no one is going to want to go in there with a woman writhing around on the floor. Wait, wait, wait. But most importantly we need to get her some medical attention. ASAP. Stat.
- Permalink: Oh, no. No. No. This is no good. Yeah. Back injuries are commo...
Dwight: Who tipped you over? Was it Phillip?
Phyllis: It's my back.
Michael: It's her back. We just - We need - Let's - You know what?
Phyllis: Call a doctor.
Michael: We're going to take care of you. We're gonna get you help. Let's - come on.
Phyllis: No. Call Bob.
- Permalink: Who tipped you over? Was it Phillip? It's my back. It's her ...
Andy: [Michael is holding the stereo speaker up to a vent - blaring "[Gonna Make You Sweat] Everybody Dance Now", spins in chair] Oww!
Phyllis: Aw, what the hell? [goes to Vance Refrigeration] Hi, Jessica. Is Bob in?
Jessica: Oh, he's on a call.
Phyllis: Oh, I'll just duck my head in.
Jessica: It's pretty important. He wouldn't want to be disturbed. Can I give him a message before he gets off?
Phyllis: Tell him I'm going dancing downstairs in the storage closet between the bathrooms that used to be a utility shower and he should join me there.
Jessica: I'll let him know.
- Permalink: Everybody Dance Now, spins in chair] Oww! Aw, what the hell? ...
Now I know what the founders of Phillip-Morris felt like. you just want to give people a smooth, fun way to relax and suddenly you're just some terrible monster.Michael
- Permalink: Now I know what the founders of Phillip-Morris felt like. you ju...