The Office Season 6 Quotes
I have been wanting to be Santa for years. I believe I have the right temperament, and the figure to do the job well. I slipped a note to Jim 11 weeks ago, and he said I could do it. It's been a long journey... but [sniffs] I'm Santa Claus!Phyllis
- Permalink: I have been wanting to be Santa for years. I believe I have the ...
I begged Dwight and Jim to give me Erin for Secret Santa. And I decided to give Erin the 12 days of Christmas. Is it my fault that the first eight days is basically 30 birds?Andy
- Permalink: I begged Dwight and Jim to give me Erin for Secret Santa. And I ...
Hello. Sorry guys. I'm not sure I've earned the right to make announcements yet, but whoever is giving me the 12 Days of Christmas as my Secret Santa? Please stop. I can't take it anymore. My cat killed a turtle dove; the French hens have started pulling out my hair to make a nest. Please stop.Erin
- Permalink: Hello. Sorry guys. I'm not sure I've earned the right to make an...
Phyllis: You didn't decorate it?
Jim: We didn't, because we think it'd be better to do it together.
Andy: Why would you wrap it in a sheet, if you're not covering anything up?
Pam: Is it ... is it fake?
Dwight: Yes, we are unveiling, an artificial tree, that will never die...
Dwight: Like the spirit of Christmas!
Stanley: We're supposed to applaud you for taking a giant diaper off fake tree?
Dwight: This was a successful unveiling! Go back to work! Merry Christmas!
- Permalink: You didn't decorate it? No. Exactly. We didn't, because we...
Dwight: It is time to unveil the tree.
Oscar: Hey, Rockefeller Center!
Ryan: Uh, I have actually been to Rock Center, and this is nothing like that.
Jim: This is all we have.
- Permalink: It is time to unveil the tree. Hey, Rockefeller Center! Yeah...
My diabolical plan has been put on hold for Christmas. My heart just melts when I hear the sound of children singing. [pauses] Ha! Not really. I'm just tired. Days are short ... I don't know. Maybe I'm depressed.Dwight
- Permalink: My diabolical plan has been put on hold for Christmas. My heart ...
Yes, they're the only two gay guys I know. But they should be together.Pam
- Permalink: Yes, they're the only two gay guys I know. But they should be to...
Jim: Hey. What's up?
Michael: What if I told you I had done the worst thing ever. Would you still wanna be my friend?
Jim: Did you murder someone?
Erin: Oh my God.
Michael: Lurk much? [she leaves] I miss Pam.
- Permalink: Hey. What's up? What if I told you I had done the worst thing ...
I'm not a bad news person, I bring good news! Like when I promised those kids I'd pay for college!Michael
- Permalink: I'm not a bad news person, I bring good news! Like when I promis...
Dwight: Heyy! Jimmy, what's up?
Jim: Not much.
Dwight: Cool! Very cool. I bet if you tried, you could grow the best beard of anyone in this office!
Jim: Thanks Dwight.
Dwight: That laugh is so infectious!
Michael: Creepin' me out. I'm gonna go.
Dwight: I didn't mean any of those things I just said.
- Permalink: Heyy! Jimmy, what's up? Not much. Cool! Very cool. I bet if ...
Hey Mr. Scott, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do to make our dreams come true! Hey Mr. Scott, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do, make our dreams come true!Group
- Permalink: Hey Mr. Scott, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do to make our dr...
Five minutes ahead of schedule... Right on schedule.Dwight
- Permalink: Five minutes ahead of schedule... Right on schedule.
Want more The Office?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!