Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
I've done a lot more for a lot less.Creed
- Permalink: I've done a lot more for a lot less.
I don't want to prank any more. Things get real.Darryl
- Permalink: I don't want to prank any more. Things get real.
I'll call HQ - yeah, I guess that's what I'll do today.Gabe
- Permalink: I'll call HQ - yeah, I guess that's what I'll do today.
I'm the mistress?Michael
- Permalink: I'm the mistress?
Dwight: How do I apply?
Gabe: You have to be a minority.
Dwight: Uh, glasses wearers? Cholera survivors? Geniuses? Non-organic family farmers? The list goes on and on you want me to keep going?
Gabe: Those don't really count. We're thinking more, ethnic and racial minorities.
Dwight: Come here, come here. Ten seconds ago this guy was driving a forklift, OK? Now all of a sudden he's Cinderella of the office. What are you guys thinking?
Darryl: I like the sound of this. Maybe someday I'll be sitting in Michael's chair. Wouldn't that be something.
- Permalink: How do I apply? You have to be a minority. Uh, glasses weare...
Michael: Hi! Sorry, to interrupt, a little time sensitive. [to Donna] Do you, Donna, by any chance happen to shop at Victoria Secret?
Jim Halpert: What?
Michael: Because I keep getting these magazines sent to me via the address of the woman who used to live in my condo before me?
Jim: None of this is time sensitive.
Michael: Uh, yes. Uh, the sale is on now through May.
- Permalink: Hi! Sorry, to interrupt, a little time sensitive. Do you, Donna...
Jim: Alright so I'll finish up on bulk pricing and then you go into delivery guarantee.
Pam: You know maybe there's an opportunity for a joke there. Like um, like, "I just delivered a baby. They didn't offer me a guarantee!"
Jim: Yeah or maybe we don't even need that.
- Permalink: Alright so I'll finish up on bulk pricing and then you go into d...
Dwight: Speaking of rainbows, Oscar, you are, kind of a double minority. Gay. So, we at Sabre could really benefit from your perspective.
Oscar: Dwight. We know Kelly applied. We're not going to cross her. No matter how good the program is.
Dwight: I can protect you from Kelly.
Dwight: Will you get out of here? Seriously!
- Permalink: Speaking of rainbows, Oscar, you are, kind of a double minority....
Dwight: Well, obviously, she's, brown-ish but, come on I mean Darryl is far more, ethnic.
Gabe: Darryl withdrew his application. The dates of the Yale program interfered with his softball league so, he's gone.
- Permalink: Well, obviously, she's, brown-ish but, come on I mean Darryl is ...
It's subtle. This is how it works. I show her an image that turns her on. And, then she looks at me and then she looks at the image then back at me then back at the image, soon she doesn't know what is me what is the image, she just knows that she is turned on.Michael
- Permalink: It's subtle. This is how it works. I show her an image that turn...
[on the phone] This is the second time that you've sent me the wrong size. I mean I know what a four should feel like I've been a four my whole life. You know what? You can go to hell, alright? Thanks for nothing.Kelly
- Permalink: This is the second time that you've sent me the wrong size. I me...
One minority from this branch is going to get into this program. Who would I prefer? Hmm. A competent hard-working one who does things his own way? Or the malleable simpleton who can be bought for a few fashion magazines?Dwight
- Permalink: One minority from this branch is going to get into this program....