The Originals Quotes
Rebekah: Used by the witches, lied to by Marcel, manipulated by Elijah, threatened by Klaus. She's like a modern day casket girl.
Hayley: Are you talking about Davina or yourself?
Rebekah: Does it matter? Either way us girls have got to stick together.
- Permalink: Does it matter? Either way us girls have got to stick together.
[to Hayley] Yeah, well, I've never been a fan of the boy's club.Rebekah
- Permalink: Yeah, well, I've never been a fan of the boy's club.
[to Marcel] Can I suggest you take a step back?Elijah
- Permalink: Can I suggest you take a step back?
Rebekah: Dull, dreary, hideous.
Marcel: You talking about the clothes or something else?
Rebekah: Why, are you feeling insecure?
- Permalink: Why, are you feeling insecure?
All knocked up and nowhere to go.Hayley
- Permalink: All knocked up and nowhere to go.
Elijah: Would you like some help?
Hayley: You might need to use all your vampire strength.
- Permalink: You might need to use all your vampire strength.
There, there, little lambs. Us girls have got to stick together.Rebekah
- Permalink: There, there, little lambs. Us girls have got to stick together.
For centuries, people have come to New Orleans looking for a fresh start, hoping to find fortune, adventure, even love. Young society women imported from France with the promise of marrying a proper New Orleans gentlemen, like the legendary casket girls. Little did they know that the men who awaited them were far from proper and not at all gentle.Rebekah
Elijah: You don't make it easy to love you, brother.
Klaus: And yet you are obstinate in your desire to do so.
- Permalink: And yet you are obstinate in your desire to do so.
[to Klaus] You are such a coward. This isn't about me. You have kept me here for weeks just so someone, anyone, would see who you really are, and now that I have, it scares the hell out of you, doesn't it?Cami
[to Marcel] This community that you've built, you have their respect, their love. I can rule them, but I cannot win them. Not without you. So rule with me, side by side, as equals, friends, brothers.Klaus
[to Klaus] You're the one who taught me that a man can't be defined by anyone but himself.Marcel