The Originals Quotes
[to Elijah] Everything in the quarter is my business.Marcel
- Permalink: Everything in the quarter is my business.
[to Klaus] I'm not the prince of the quarter, friend. I'm the king. Show me some respect.Marcel
- Permalink: I'm not the prince of the quarter, friend. I'm the king. Show me...
Sophie: If I have to hurt Hayley, or worse, to ensure that I have your attention, I will.
Elijah: You would dare threaten an original?
Sophie: I have nothing to lose.
- Permalink: If I have to hurt Hayley, or worse, to ensure that I have your a...
[to Elijah] Your dad was a dick. I'm Hayley by the way. You should probably know my name if you're going to tell me your whole life story. I mean, I know yours. Your family is legendary. Your brother's a notorious psycho. Who I slept with. Classic me.Hayley
- Permalink: Your dad was a d**k. I'm Hayley by the way. You should probably ...
[to Sophie] I'm Elijah. You've heard of me?Elijah
- Permalink: I'm Elijah. You've heard of me?
I may be old, Elijah, but I'm hardly senile.Rebekah
- Permalink: I may be old, Elijah, but I'm hardly senile.
Over the course of my long life, I have come to believe that we are bound forever to those with whom we share blood. And while we may not choose our family, that bond can be our greatest strength, or our deepest regret. This unfortunate truth has haunted me for as long as I can recall.Elijah
- Permalink: Over the course of my long life, I have come to believe that we ...
They say the passage of time will heal all wounds, but the greater the loss, the deeper the cut and the more difficult the process to become whole again. The pain may fade, but scars serve as a reminder of our suffering and make the bearer all the more resolved never to be wounded again. So as time moves along we get lost in distractions, act out in frustration, react with aggression, give in to anger, and all the while we plot and plan as we wait to grow stronger, and before we know it, the time passes. We are healed. Ready to begin anew.Klaus
Hayley: What is it with you two? You say you hate him but the way you deal with him it's so clear. Even when you hate him you still love him.
Rebekah: I guess when you spend a thousand years with someone deciding to quit them is like losing a part of yourself. But sometimes the hate is just so powerful
- Permalink: What is it with you two? You say you hate him but the way you de...