The Simpsons Season 21 Episode 17: "American History X-Cellent" Quotes
And that's where we came in. Now, without further ado, here's what happened next. But first, I'll daydream about a sport utility vehicle, a crispy chicken sandwich, and a wonderful blue pill!Mr. Burns
- Permalink: And that's where we came in. Now, without further ado, here's wh...
Guard: It's time for a cavity search.
Mr. Burns: Oh, I haven't cavity in forty years.
Guard: I wasn't talking about your teeth.
Mr. Burns: Nor was I.
- Permalink: It's time for a cavity search. Oh, I haven't cavity in forty y...
Marge: Play with Lisa.
Bart: You don't play with Lisa, you play despite her.
Lisa: Bart, I'm not thrilled either, but one day we might need each other for a transplant so we better keep the lines of communication going.
- Permalink: Play with Lisa. You don't play with Lisa, you play despite her...
Moe: Get your throwing stuff! Turn the protest into a riot!
Milhouse: How much for a tomato?
Moe: Fresh stuff for a dollar. Rotten is two bucks.
Kirk: Son, do you really need the rotten? I mean, it's not like you're actually gonna hit him.
- Permalink: Get your throwing stuff! Turn the protest into a riot! How mu...
Is it a crime to want nice things and then to steal them from a public museum where any gum-chewing monkey in a Tufts University jacket can gawk at them? I think not.Mr. Burns
- Permalink: Is it a crime to want nice things and then to steal them from a ...
Carl: Sir, your spare ribs, cooked just the way you like them.
Mr. Burns: Spare ribs eh? I've played around with ten pins a time or two in my life and, to me, the term spare reeks of second best. Give me ten full frames of strike ribs. [to Lenny]: And you, find my doctor and find out why I'd ask for something as insane as strike ribs.
- Permalink: Sir, your spare ribs, cooked just the way you like them. And y...
Mr. Burns: The power plant's new annual Fourth of July picnic is this upcoming Saturday.
Mr. Burns: I'm afraid you misunderstand. This picnic is for me, you will all be spending your Independence Day slaving away in the hot summer sun with no pay, lotion, or gratitude.
- Permalink: The power plant's new annual Fourth of July picnic is this upcom...
I'll tell you my tale.. by thinking it to myself.Mr. Burns [narrating]
- Permalink: I'll tell you my tale.. by thinking it to myself.