The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 23: "Bart's Friend Falls in Love" Quotes
Marge: Homer, has the weight loss tape reduced your appetite?
Homer: Ah, lamentably no. My gastronomic rapacity knows no satieties.
- Permalink: Homer, has the weight loss tape reduced your appetite? Ah, lam...
Good evening. Did you know that 34 million American adults are obese? Putting together that excess blubber would fill the Grand Canyon two fifths of the way up. That may not sound impressive, but keep in mind it is a very big canyon.Kent Brockman
- Permalink: Good evening. Did you know that 34 million American adults are o...
Bart: Hey, what's with the skirt?
Milhouse: I've brought friends to this tree house before.
Bart: Yeah, but never a girl. What if I want to strut around nude?
- Permalink: Hey, what's with the skirt? I've brought friends to this tree ...
Bart: How would I go about creating a half-man half-apelike creature?
Edna: I'm sorry, that would be playing God.
Bart: God shmod! I want my monkey-man!
- Permalink: How would I go about creating a half-man half-apelike creature? ...
Lisa: Dad, do you know what today is?
Homer: The vernal equinox?
Lisa: No! It's been two weeks since you got that tape. Let's get you on the scale!
(Homer gets on the scale)
You've gained thirteen pounds.
Homer: Disingenuous mountebanks with their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them!
- Permalink: Dad, do you know what today is? The vernal equinox? No! It's...