The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 8: "Boy-Scoutz N the Hood" Quotes
Homer: So how was jerk practice, boy? Did they teach you how to sing to trees, or build crappy furniture out of useless wooden logs? Huh? (chair falls apart on him) D'oh! Stupid poetic justice
Bart: Actually, we were just planning the father-son river rafting trip
Homer: (chuckles) You don't have a son.
- Permalink: So how was jerk practice, boy? Did they teach you how to sing to...
Marge: (to Bart) I know you think the junior campers are "square" and "uncool", but they also do a lot of neat things, like sing-alongs and flag ceremonies.
Homer: Marge! Don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
- Permalink: I know you think the junior campers are square and uncool, but t...
I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!Barney
- Permalink: I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your p...
Marge: Homer, I have to go out to pick up something for dinner.
Marge: Money's too tight for steak.
Marge: Eh, sure... steak.
- Permalink: Homer, I have to go out to pick up something for dinner. Steak...
(to cheese doodle) Godspeed, little doodle.Ned
- Permalink: Godspeed, little doodle.
Bart: Okay, we're young, rich, and full of sugar. What do we do?
Milhouse: Let's go crazy, Broadway-style!
Bart and Milhouse: (singing) Springfield, Springfield, it's a hell of a town; the schoolyard's up and the shopping mall's down; the stray dogs go to the animal pound. Springfield, Springfield! Springfield, Springfield!
Sailor: New York, New York!
Bart: New York is that a-way man!
Sailor: Thanks kid!
Bart and Milhouse: It's a hell of a town!
- Permalink: Okay, we're young, rich, and full of sugar. What do we do? Let...
Hey, there's a New Mexico.Homer
- Permalink: Hey, there's a New Mexico.
Here you go, your rubber training knife. You've attained the rank of "Pussywillow."Flanders
- Permalink: Here you go, your rubber training knife. You've attained the ran...
Mmm... free goo.Homer
- Permalink: Mmm... free goo.