The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 11: "Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk" Quotes
Homer: (in the land of chocolate) Wow! Chocolate, half price!... (his dream finishes) la la lalala la...
Horst: Mr. Simpson.....Mr. Simpson
Homer: Huh? oh, sorry, we were talking about chocolate?
Fritz: Zat vas ten minutes ago!
- Permalink: Wow! Chocolate, half price!... la la lalala la... Mr. Simpson...
Horst: Zen, you must have some good ideas for ze future as vell?
Homer: I sure do (7 seconds of blank)
Horst: Such az?
Homer: Well uuh... I wish the candy machine wasn't so picky about taking beat-up dollar bills.
- Permalink: Zen, you must have some good ideas for ze future as vell? I su...
Marge, its not the money, my job is my identity. If I'm not a safety what's-a-ma-jigger, I'm nothing!Homer
- Permalink: Marge, its not the money, my job is my identity. If I'm not a sa...
Mr. Burns: I wanted to give you something to remember me by, I know you've always had your eye on this photo of Elvis and me!
Smithers: He was so good to mother, sir!
Mr. Burns: Yes, but I couldn't understand a word that man said! (Impersonating Elvis) Mistah Burrs, duhs a boom hang gasson for hound dawg!
Smithers: (Laughing) Stop it, you're killing me sir!
- Permalink: I wanted to give you something to remember me by, I know you've ...
Ooh! Battlestar Galactica.Homer
- Permalink: Ooh! Battlestar Galactica.
You see that queen over there? Her name is Smithers.Mr. Burns
- Permalink: You see that queen over there? Her name is Smithers.
Homer: Let me ask you something: does your money cheer you up when you're feeling blue?
Mr. Burns: Yes.
Homer: Okay, bad example. So let me ask you this: does your money ever hug you when you come home at night?
Mr. Burns: Why, no.
Homer: And does it say "I love you"?
Mr. Burns: No, it doesn't.
Homer: (chanting) Nobody love you, nobody loves you...
- Permalink: Does your money cheer you up when you're feeling blue? Yes. ...
Bart: I'm looking for a Mrs. O'Problem, first name Bea.
Moe: Uh, yeah just a minute, I'll check. (Calling) Bea O'Problem! Bea O'Problem! Come on guys, do I have a Bea O'Problem?!
Barney: You sure do!
(The customers laugh)
Moe: It's you, isn't it!
Moe: Listen, you. When I get a hold of you, I'm going to use your head for a bucket and paint my house with your brains!
- Permalink: I'm looking for a Mrs. O'Problem, first name Bea. Uh, yeah jus...
(about Bart) He's a pip this one is.Moe
- Permalink: He's a pip this one is.