The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 15: "I Love Lisa" Quotes
Uh... so... do you like..... stuff?Ralph
- Permalink: Uh... so... do you like..... stuff?
Guy: Where do you want these beef hearts?
Lunchlady Doris: On the floor.
Guy: It doesnt look very clean.
Lunchlady Doris: Just do your job, heart boy.
- Permalink: Where do you want these beef hearts? On the floor. It doesnt...
Miss Hoover: You may now exchange Valentines.
Ralph: Miss Hoover, I glued my head to my shoulder.
- Permalink: You may now exchange Valentines. Miss Hoover, I glued my head ...
Ralph: My parents won't let me use scissors.
Miss Hoover: The children have a right to laugh at you, Ralph. These things couldn't cut butter. Now, take out your red crayons.
Ralph: Miss Hoover. I don't have a red crayon.
Miss Hoover: Why not?
Ralph: I ate it.
- Permalink: My parents won't let me use scissors. The children have a righ...
Moe: (Reads his valentine) "To Moe. From your secret admirer."
Barney: Yoo Hooooo!
Moe: Oh God, no!
(Barney blows a kiss and belches)
- Permalink: To Moe. From your secret admirer. Yoo Hooooo! Oh God, no!
Grampa: Bah, this is just another Hallmark holiday cooked up to sell cards.
Jasper: Aww... a Valentine from my daughter!
Abe: Can I have the envelope?
- Permalink: Bah, this is just another Hallmark holiday cooked up to sell car...
Cool, I broke his brain.Bart
- Permalink: Cool, I broke his brain.
Homer: I've heard 'em all. I like you as a friend... I think we should see other people... I no speak English...
Lisa: I get the idea.
Homer: I'm married to the sea... I don't want to kill you, but I will.
- Permalink: I've heard 'em all. I like you as a friend... I think we should ...
I Choo-Choo-Choose you.Ralph
- Permalink: I Choo-Choo-Choose you.