Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Bart: Mrs. Krabappel, if I don't get at least a "C" average I can't go to Kamp Krusty!
Mrs. Krabapple: Have a "D"-lightful summer.
- Permalink: Mrs. Krabappel, if I don't get at least a C average I can't go t...
Bart: I dreamt it was the last day of school!
Homer: Well it is!
Bart: Oh, how do I know this isn't some beautiful dream too?
(Homer punches Bart)
Bart: Ow! You know, a pinch is more traditional!
- Permalink: I dreamt it was the last day of school! Well it is! Oh, how ...
Bart: Don't we get to roast marshmallows?
Dolph: Shut up and eat your pinecone.
- Permalink: Don't we get to roast marshmallows? Shut up and eat your pinec...
Krusty: I'm taking you kids to the happiest place on Earth: Tijuana!
- Permalink: Tijuana!
Lisa: You're serving us gruel?
Dolph: Not quite. This is "Krusty Brand Imitation Gruel." Nine out on ten orphans can't tell the difference.
- Permalink: You're serving us gruel? Not quite. This is Krusty Brand Imit...
Here's your cabin. If you don't like it, T.S.Kearney
- Permalink: Here's your cabin. If you don't like it, T.S.
Bart: Krusty! This camp was a nightmare! They fed us gruel, they forced us to make wallets for export, and one of the campers was eaten by a bear!
Krusty: Oh my God!!
Bart: Well, actually, the bear just ate his hat.
Krusty: Was it a nice hat?
Bart: Oh yeah.
Krusty: Oh My God!!
- Permalink: Krusty! This camp was a nightmare! They fed us gruel, they for...