The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 21: "Lady Bouvier's Lover" Quotes
Homer: Marge, please, old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.
Marge: Homer, would you please stop reading that Ross Perot pamphlet?
- Permalink: Marge, please, old people don't need companionship. They need t...
(ordering things over the phone with Homer's wallet) Do you accept the Federal Breast Inspector's card? ...License to Ogle? Vica...Oh, yes of course that's what I meant, Visa. It's these new denturesBart
- Permalink: Do you accept the Federal Breast Inspector's card? ...License to...
Grampa: Would it be all right with you if I just laid down in the street and died?
Lawyer: Yes, that would be acceptable.
- Permalink: Would it be all right with you if I just laid down in the street...
Mrs. Bouvier: I swear, Monty, you are the devil himself.
Mr. Burns: I...Who told you?! ...Oh, ah, yes.
- Permalink: I swear, Monty, you are the devil himself. I...Who told you?! ...
Bart: (Imitating Grampa and Jacqueline) Don't forget the Smeckler's powder.
Grampa and Jacqueline: Don't make fun!
- Permalink: Don't forget the Smeckler's powder. Don't make fun!
Hello, everyone except Homer.Patty
- Permalink: Hello, everyone except Homer.
Bart and Lisa: (Singing dull) Hot dogs, Armour Hot Dogs.
Grampa: Sing it like you mean it!
(Grampa plays harmonica and the kids sing it with style.)
Bart and Lisa: What kind of kids eat Armour Hot Dogs?
Bart: Fat kids.
Lisa: Skinny kids.
Bart: Kids who climb on rocks.
Lisa: Tough kids.
Bart: Sissy kids.
Milhouse: (Sticks head from the window.) Even kids with chicken pox love--
Family: Hot dogs, Armour Hot Dogs.
(Grampa stops playing harmonica.) The dogs kids love to bite!
Lisa: Doesn't this family know any songs that aren't commercials?
(Everyone except Lisa starts singing the "Chicken Tonight" jingle.)
- Permalink: Hot dogs, Armour Hot Dogs. Sing it like you mean it! What ...
Mr. Burns: Bravissimo, Luigi! Bring us your finest bottle of vino!
Luigi: Hey, you trust-ah Luigi, huh? He knows-ah what for to make-ah really nice the amore.
Jackie: Oh, Monty, I've never been to a more romantic restaurant.
Luigi: (Entering kitchen) Hey, Salvatore! Break out the cheap hooch for Mr. No-Tip and the dried-up-ah zombie he's-ah captured!
- Permalink: Bravissimo, Luigi! Bring us your finest bottle of vino! Hey, y...