The Simpsons Season 4 Episode 17: "Last Exit to Springfield" Quotes
Bart: Dr. Wolfe likes to pull kids' teeth so he can sell 'em.
Kid: To who?
Bart: Know that rattle when you shake up a can of spray paint? That's a kid's tooth!
- Permalink: Dr. Wolfe likes to pull kids' teeth so he can sell 'em. To who...
Dr. Wolfe: How often do you brush, Ralph.
Ralph: Three times a day, sir.
Dr. Wolfe: Why must you turn my office into a house of lies?
- Permalink: How often do you brush, Ralph. Three times a day, sir. Why m...
Mr. Burns: And this is my basement. (Reveals a traditional unfinished basement, complete with ping-pong table)
Homer: Gee, it's not as nice as the other rooms.
Mr. Burns: Yes, I really should stop ending the tour with it.
- Permalink: And this is my basement. Gee, it's not as nice as the other r...
Homer: What does this job pay?
Carl: Unless you're crooked.
- Permalink: What does this job pay? Nothing. D'oh! Unless you're crook...
Look at him strutting around like he's cock of the walk. Well, let me tell you. Homer Simpson is cock of nothing.Mr. Burns
- Permalink: Look at him strutting around like he's c**k of the walk. Well, l...
Kent Brockman: Tonight on Smartline, the power plant strike, Arglebargle or Fufferella. With us tonight our plant owner C.M. Burns, Union Kingpin Homer Simpson, and talk show mainstay Dr. Joyce Brothers.
Dr. Joyce: I brought my own mic!
- Permalink: Tonight on Smartline, the power plant strike, Arglebargle or Fuf...