The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 14: "Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy" Quotes
We need some more secret sauce. Put this mayonnaise in the sun.Mr. Peterson
- Permalink: We need some more secret sauce. Put this mayonnaise in the sun.
Lisa: Change what she says. It's your company.
Stacy Lavelle: Not since I was forced out in 1974. They said my way of thinking just wasn't cost effective.
Lisa: That's awful.
Stacy Lavelle: Well, that, and I was funneling profits to the Viet Cong.
- Permalink: Change what she says. It's your company. Not since I was force...
Lisa: This is great. They're really going to sell our doll!
Stacy Lavelle: Well, it wasn't difficult. I just told them who I was, and who you were, and they couldn't resist.
Stacy Lavelle: Well, I didn't tell them who you were.
- Permalink: This is great. They're really going to sell our doll! Well, it...
Lisa: You know, if we get through to just that one little girl, it'll all be worth it!
Stacy Lavelle: Yes. Particularly if that little girl happens to pay $46,000 for that doll.
Stacy Lavelle: Oh, nothing.
- Permalink: You know, if we get through to just that one little girl, it'll ...
Executive: Our one effort to put a stop to this Lisa Lionheart thing has failed miserably. Gentlemen, we have to reinvent Malibu Stacy for the nineties. We'll stay here all night if need be!
Man: Can we order Chinese food?
Executive: (long pause) Yes.
- Permalink: Our one effort to put a stop to this Lisa Lionheart thing has fa...
Kent Brockman's Daughter: My new doll is much better than Malibu Stacy. Do a newscast about her.
Kent Brockman: Ho ho, please, honey, Daddy's job is to bring people important news. Right now I'm busy preparing a report about the fortieth anniversary of Beetle Bailey.
Kent Brockman's Daughter: Oh, Daddy, that is boring. Talk about the dolly!
Kent Brockman: Well, you were right about the Berlin Wall.
- Permalink: My new doll is much better than Malibu Stacy. Do a newscast abou...
Lisa: Make sure you get my mom's hair just right!
Stacy Lavelle: Um, I think we'll use someone different for the hair.
Lisa: How about me?
Stacy Lavelle: Um, there's something not quite
Bart: How about me?
Stacy Lavelle: Uh
Homer: How about me?
Stacy Lavelle: (yelling)You all have hideous hair!
(the family gasps) I mean, from a design point of view.
- Permalink: Make sure you get my mom's hair just right! Um, I think we'll ...
Lisa: Well I'm not going to accomplish anything just sitting here--
Grampa: And griping. It's time for--
Lisa: Action! I've got to talk to that woman who invented Malibu Stacy and see if I can get her to--
Grampa: Come out of retirement. I'm gonna get me a job...a real Malibu...and see if Stacy...can help...invent...me...young...heeeelp!
Lisa: You're getting a job.
Grampa: Yes! I'm going where the action is.
- Permalink: Well I'm not going to accomplish anything just sitting here-- ...
Tour Guide: Welcome to "Enchantment Lane" where all the parts come together and Malibu Stacy is born. Some folks say there's a little touch of fairy dust in the air.
(Scene changes to tough looking man assembling dolls)
Man: Aw, crap. There's a clog in the torso chute!!! Leroy! Get your ass in gear.
- Permalink: Welcome to Enchantment Lane where all the parts come together an...