Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Marge: You're teaching Bart a terrible lesson of intolerance!
Homer: I'm sorry. It's just so fun and easy to judge people based on religion.
- Permalink: You're teaching Bart a terrible lesson of intolerance! I'm sor...
Kearney: What's your name, sweat stain?
Bashir: Uh, Bashir?
Kearney: "Bash here?" I love a kid that comes with directions.
- Permalink: What's your name, sweat stain? Uh, Bashir? Bash here? I love...
Marge: Okay, remember our deal: Everyone gets to return one Christmas present with no hurt feelings. (holds up calendar with "From Bart" sticker) I'm returning this kitten calendar.
Lisa: (holds up identical calendar) Um, I'm also returning this kitten calendar.
Homer: Kitten calendar.
(Maggie holds up kitten calendar)
Bart: Hey, those are 15-month calendars! That gives you three extra kittens.
(The family stares at him blankly. He takes back the calendars)
Bart: That's the last time I get you guys a Christmas present at the last minute. (looks at back of calendar) Man, those are ugly kittens.
- Permalink: Everyone gets to return one Christmas present with no hurt feeli...
Homer: Praise to Oliver.
Mina: That's "Allah."
Homer: Aw, we'll look it up in the Corona.
- Permalink: Praise to Oliver. That's Allah. Aw, we'll look it up in the ...
Marge! I was right! Everybody is whatever I think they are!Homer
- Permalink: Marge! I was right! Everybody is whatever I think they are!
Bashir: (holding Bart's slingshot) Bart forgot this, sir.
Homer: Sir? That's the kind of respect you'd have to strangle out of an American kid.
- Permalink: Bart forgot this, sir. Sir? That's the kind of respect you'd h...