The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 11: "That 90's Show" Quotes
Lisa: Mom! I didn't know you went to college!
Bart: Yeah, you always said that after high school, Dad blessed you with the unplanned miracle of me!
- Permalink: Mom! I didn't know you went to college! Yeah, you always said ...
And that is why The Lord of the Rings can never be filmed!</i> Young Comic Book Guy
- Permalink: And that is why The Lord of the Rings can never be filmed!
(Marge enters Professor Stephan's library.)
Marge: Have you really read all these books?
Professor Stephan: Morally I couldn't display them on my shelves if I hadn't. But I watch sports as well, just like a regular man.
(Professor Stephan turns out the TV to a football game.)
Professor Stephan: Good goddess! The Patriots are deep in Redskin territory. This isn't entertainment, it's genocide! (Sobs)
- Permalink: Have you really read all these books? Morally I couldn't displ...
Marge: Hey, parents are allowed to keep some secrets.
Homer: Yeah, like which kid's their favorite. (whispering) It's Lisa.
- Permalink: Hey, parents are allowed to keep some secrets. Yeah, like whic...
Marge: (gasps as she bursts into Homer's mansion) Oh, my god, you're a junkie!
Homer: (moaning) I need it...
Marge: I'm getting you off this stuff!
Homer: But I need it!
Marge: No, you don't!
(Flash back to the present)
Marge: Unfortunately, as I later learned, that wasn't heroin. It was insulin. Homer really did need those injections.
Homer: I had become diabetic from drinking too many Frappuccinos.
- Permalink: Oh, my god, you're a junkie! I need it... I'm getting you o...